Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Grants- Personal + parents income= ?

• 04-09-2009 3:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭

I was eligible for a grant two years ago, then, as I am under 25, my dad earned a bit too much for me to qualify last year. With my parents earnings this year I should qualify again. The only thing is, because I worked for a period last year if you add my income with my parents I'm over the line in terms of being able to claim anything.

Is it the case that they will add my income to my parents to decide whether I get a grant?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 197 ✭✭Xxhaylsxx

Hey. Well i posted off my grant few weeks ago. Every year i have been asked for my income as well as my parents. So as far as i know they add it all up together :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭thelepo

Thanks Hayls,

I guess that puts me over the 41,000 or whatever it is.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 197 ✭✭Xxhaylsxx

You may qualify for something though. You should try and see

Advertisement