Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Washing machine repair/replace

Options
  • 04-09-2009 4:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭

Can anyone recommend someone in Mullingar who can repair a washing machine cheaply? Or suggest somewhere locally I can buy a second hand one? And I mean CHEAP!!! :):D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,341 ✭✭✭mullingar

How old is it?

Some machines offered long life parts warranties, 6-8 years. All you needed to do was pay the labour (around €100-150)

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭richiepoorman

Thanks, but I am looking to repair or replace a really, really old machine cheaply! I am leaving a rented house and need to fix the landlords' machine before I go.

I've heard that there is someone down Mount Street who does it? Does anyone have a number for them? Are they reliable? Are they reasonable?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,341 ✭✭✭mullingar

Whats wrong with it?

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭richiepoorman

We think the pump has gone in it - it didn't rinse properly and then flooded the kitchen.

Advertisement