Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dentist in Leitrim HELP!

• 04-09-2009 4:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭

Any help would be appreciated. My boyfriend has been in severe pain with his tooth for a couple of days now. He isn't registered with a dentist here in Leitrim (moved from Dublin a couple of years ago) and we really need advise on which dentist to go to (I think choosing a dentist is always better by recommendation anyway). We are situated in Ballinamore, and there is a dentist in Ballinamore but I've seen the surgery and it is extremely basic, old fashioned...just not sure about that one.

He's willing to travel anywhere in Leitrim for a good dentist, a reasonably priced one would be good too as money is very short.

I really appreciate any responses, advise!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 42 dabbido

There is a good dentist in Carrick-on-Shannon, Dr. Sweeney. He's good, but would'nt be cheap...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 286 ✭✭becah

Yeah Dr. Noel Sweeney is good, he's based on the Dublin Road in Carrick, near Centra,. Don't have a number but sure it's in the Golden Pages.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭chasm

Peter Doyle and associates, summerhill Carrick. Ive been with this dentist for a good few years and found them great. Their number is 071 9620700

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭pog it

Boland in Boyle is the best of them all and very reasonable prices compared to Sweeney in Carrick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 atomicent

I agree, Sweeney in Carrick, everyone I know goes to him, he will definayely solve your boyfriends tooth problem. The practise is just on the right handside on your way into carrick.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭pog it

Why pay more with Sweeney though when Boland is far more reasonable and does an excellent job..

Maybe it's just me but I don't like paying inflated prices for the same level of quality service.

Advertisement