Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

To the muppet in the red 98 micra on O'Brien road (Carlow)

Options
  • 04-09-2009 4:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭

On the off chance you see this or someone who knows you sees this.

I hope you got to your destination your few seconds earlier.
    It really was worth breaking the red light and missing a little girl by inches :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

bloody muppet.

I apologise for this mods, this thread doesn't really serve any other purpose other than to vent my anger at this bloody stupid woman!
    I hope someone got your reg and you're up in court for dangerous driving. MUPPET!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,801 ✭✭✭✭Gary ITR

Moved from motors.

If it doesn't suit here we don't want it back :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

Sorry SV but you said it yourself, this thread doesn't really serve any other purpose.

If you want I'll move it here http://boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1193 But if it stays open here its only going to go one way.

I'm glad nobody was hurt and I too hope the driver gets a nice bite of karma.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement