Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

A new departure for the illuminati

• 04-09-2009 4:54pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭

Apologies if it's been posted before, the real illuminati are going to reveal some uncomfortable truths (re: 911 etc, plans to kill 4 billion people). The bad factions of the illuminati (the satanists) are being isolated and the Fed won't last past September.

You can look these guys up - they are for real.

I don't know if it's all true myself, why not ?

davej

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Shepherd3

I guess we'll know in october.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭Diogenes

Yes because the shadowy leaders of an all powerful international conspiracy theory dress in cheap outfits and use youtube.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Seriously, is this just a skit or something?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

its not a skit thats for sure.
    the guy in the cheap looking shirt that looks like he is on drugs actually interviewed rockefeller and some other important people.
    i watched another video where he intervied rocckefeller and to be honest he seems like a nutjob lol
    he was coming across a bit fanatical. spoke about ghosts visiting some other guy and maybe himself cant remember.

overal he claims to represent the japanese secret societies illuminatti i think.
    and it brokerign a deal to bring peace between the two because he says japan is sick of US borrowing money and starting wars all over the place.

so hard to say what the deal is with the guy he seems crazier than alex jones,
    has supposedly 20 years work in journalism and intervied some high up guys.
    my only thought watching him was that he most likely has been gotten to by some people and turned to better uses.like deflating the activists a bit and causing general confusion.

• Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭Carra23

Ye have to be takin the p!ss with that video ! ! ! I am very interested in the subject and spend my free time trawling the internet reading about it cos I believe that some secret society does run the planet but the fella in that video claiming to be Benjamin Fullford is obviously of his head on coke n just short of pullin a bag out n doing a few lines in front of the camera ! ! ! If there is a comedy section on boardsmove that video over there its hillarious ! ! !:P:D:P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

the guy beside him in that video actually looks familiar but i cant place where i saw him before lol

Advertisement