Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend a good driving instructor!

• 04-09-2009 5:18pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭

Just got a text from the RSA to say I have my test next week, I'm not sure whether to believe it or not since they usually give a few weeks at least, but I'll need to get a few lessons soon so.

Could anyone recommend any good instructors, I'll be doing the test from the Wilton Centre.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭daddymick66

hi, my son passed his test using byfield school of motoring, my daughter is doing pretest lessons with him aswell, he is on the RSA ADI list

best of luck with your test

• Closed Accounts Posts: 879 ✭✭✭flo8s967qjh0nd

Dennis O'Mahony. Also in the list.

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭clartharlear

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 J.Bandito

I've been getting lessons from a ballincollig based instructor named David Robinson. He's: 021 4873302
    Recommended to me after he helped my brother and some other folks we know pass their tests. I've started pretty much as a beginner but after 7 lessons with him I'm feeling about ready to try the test. Had 2 disastrously woeful lessons with 2 other instructors and then tried this guy, can't recommend him enough.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,524 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

david is great, had bike lesson and passed the test, he does cars too so go for him

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8 J.Bandito

TheDriver wrote: »
    david is great, had bike lesson and passed the test, he does cars too so go for him

Yup, he sure does.
    A very calm and straightforward instructor too, not to mention an easy going and entertaining fellow. Which makes him ideal for the high-stress situation of learning to drive in cork city. There's some really crazy people on our roads man, that was the first thing i learned!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Funsterdelux

Yeah, at least I've a good few years cycling/commuting experience to help me, I can understand most peoples perspective on the road.

So hopefully I wont turn into one of these idiots.

Advertisement