Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Autodesk Inventor

Options
  • 04-09-2009 5:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭

Hi Guys

Im trying to come up to speed on Inventor, every now and then I hit the 'Wall' and have issues. These issues will deminish as I get better but you know how it is when ya start a small problem can be insurmountable. Does anyone know a good Forum to ask simple questions? I Dont have a window to do the training so Im going to be self thought.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭3dsteel

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Sisu200

I self taught on Inventor, I found it quiet the same as yourself however you will get the hang of it, start small and work from there, and if you were unlucky enough to start life with AutoCad 13 or 14, then remove all notions of 2D in your head, if you have access to online tutorials use them you will find it much easier to follow structured training of sorts, hop this helps a little

Advertisement