Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaelchultur Irish evening classes

Options
  • 04-09-2009 6:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

Was thinking about enrolling in Irish evening classes run by Gaelchultur. Has anyone does this course before? Its just the fee is 240euro for 12 week course so just wanted to ensure its worth it before I sign up!! Thanks :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭Nead21

was wondering that myself actually.

i think there is also conversational meetings/classes once a month or so organised by them. would be interested in going, but afraid that my level of irish would not be good enough...:rolleyes:

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

There are different levels, so should suit every learner.The monthly gathering is for anyone at all who wishes to use their cúpla focal , no need to feel intimidated.

Advertisement