Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Star Wars Lego

• 04-09-2009 6:22pm
    Moderators Posts: 6,864 ✭✭✭

Just saw the ad on the telly, the Sunday Mirror and Irish Mirror are giving away some Star Wars Lego next week, I think it's via token collect and redeem at Smyths. I'll have a dig for more details

<edit> More info from brickset: http://www.brickset.com/news/article/?ID=366 and the Mirror website http://www.mirror.co.uk/lego/

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

seen this, they have it very very regularly....
    Might as well get a bit more :)

Just putting this here for info

lego_pg2.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 36 amurray32

ok, was away and only came across this today. Does anyone have the tokens from the Mirror from Sat/Sun/Mon or Tuesday?
    I need 2 of these days. Thanks!

• Moderators Posts: 6,864 ✭✭✭Spocker

So I sent off my 5 tokens, and the cheque, which has yet to be cashed - looks like I'm not getting these... :(

I only collected 4 so couldnt get them :(

I did get the storm trooper walker thing... its cool, but I wish I had an army of them

• Advertisement

Spocker wrote: »
    So I sent off my 5 tokens, and the cheque, which has yet to be cashed - looks like I'm not getting these... :(

It takes 28 days, my nephews didnt arrive yet either, but last time he was waiting a month and a half!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,943 ✭✭✭smcgiff

My cheque was cashed on the 30th of October - still nothing. Perhaps they mean 28 days from when cheque cashed. Painful, as son asks if there was any post for him!

I looked up the Mirror newspaper contact links and they wonder if you've been ripped off?

Seems as good an email address as any! :D I've asked them for an update.

smcgiff wrote: »
    My cheque was cashed on the 30th of October - still nothing.

Same here, cashed on the 28th Oct, but nothing yet. Let us know if you hear of anything by email smcgiff

Arrived Friday in the post, yeay!

Spocker wrote: »
    Arrived Friday in the post, yeay!

Im raging, I cant wait for my set

• Advertisement
Advertisement