Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Downloading from Xbox live marketplace?

• 04-09-2009 6:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 241 ✭✭

I tried to download Battlefield 1943 the other day. It was at 1% for a long time and the status was pending. So i went to play but i kept getting the message that it had stopped downloading.
    I dont have the best connection but it is enough for Bad company online to play smooth enough.
    Is there something I am missing, as it is the first time i got anything from the marketplace?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 956 ✭✭✭steve_

well it clearly hasn't finished yet, if you start to play a game it pauses any downloads your doing. Just click on download and let it do its thing. Dont do any other activities on the xbox till its done just to be safe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 Pjfc37

dunno maybe your internet really slow

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

supertramp wrote: »
    I tried to download Battlefield 1943 the other day. It was at 1% for a long time and the status was pending. So i went to play but i kept getting the message that it had stopped downloading.
    I dont have the best connection but it is enough for Bad company online to play smooth enough.
    Is there something I am missing, as it is the first time i got anything from the marketplace?

Thanks
    steve_ wrote: »
    well it clearly hasn't finished yet, if you start to play a game it pauses any downloads your doing. Just click on download and let it do its thing. Dont do any other activities on the xbox till its done just to be safe
    Ye you cant download anything and play a game online for example..Just go into active downloads and make sure it says its download then just leave your xbox on for a while.

Advertisement