Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Holdem Manager Update

Options
  • 04-09-2009 7:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 164 ✭✭

Just installed the latest update from HM, and when i try to start it i keep gettin the error message "HM has stopped working", does anyone know a solution to this problem. Would installing a previous update sort this out?

Thanks

Pete

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 376 ✭✭The Tourist

If you post in the HEM forum their support team will be pretty quick to sort you out.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,070 ✭✭✭Ollieboy

any problems are usually resolved by downloading there beta version. Seems that stars update the file layout and this requires a update on the holdem manager

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭donglen

Just installed the latest update from HM, and when i try to start it i keep gettin the error message "HM has stopped working", does anyone know a solution to this problem. Would installing a previous update sort this out?

Thanks

Pete

Hi, I've also updated and it has now reverted back to a "Trial Version". I've tried to re-activate the serial number as it suggests but nothing has happened and I'm still in "Trial Version".....like the original 15 day free trial!! I'm hoping that wahtever resolved your issue may resolve mine? Or has this happened to anyone else?
    Help please.......I was just beginning to understand haw the thing works!! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,477 ✭✭✭newbie2

Download the latest update (beta .35 I think) using a different browser if possible to the desktop or somewhere. ie, dont run the installer, just download it. Restart your machine. Install. Input your key - making sure it's correct. Activate it.

If it still says your on a trial, then contact HEM through there forums, they're pretty good at getting thing sorted.

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭donglen

newbie2 wrote: »
    Download the latest update (beta .35 I think) using a different browser if possible to the desktop or somewhere. ie, dont run the installer, just download it. Restart your machine. Install. Input your key - making sure it's correct. Activate it.

If it still says your on a trial, then contact HEM through there forums, they're pretty good at getting thing sorted.

Hi, thanks for the tip. Unfortunately it didn't work, still the same scenario as outlined earlier. I have however e-mailed their support and in fairness their response was fairly quick. One of their support team is going to do a live log in to my PC later tonight to take a look at it. So I'm optimistic they'll sort it out.
    Fingers crossed.

• Advertisement
Advertisement