Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best loved pet competition?

Options
  • 04-09-2009 7:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭

Hi - I heard something on the radio (but did not memorise it :rolleyes:) about a "best loved pet" competition. I thought it was with RTE but can't find anything on their website. Anyone for more info ?
    Thanks
    Valeire

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 974 ✭✭✭paultf

There is a pet competition advertised in this weeks RTE guide. I wonder if its the same one?

Its to do with "World Animal Week Oct 4-10, 2009".

Send an email to worldanimalweek@rte.ie telling why your dog/cat is the best loved in Ireland. Entry under 150 words. Tell RTE about pet's history, personality, grooming, health, diet, hobbies, etc. Deadline 16th Sept.

Sponsored by Pedigree and Whiskas.

Prize: win a VIP package worth 3000 euro: family w/e in a hotel, photo shoot and 6 months supply of Pedigree/Whiskas.

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭ValerieR

Yep, that's the one. I thought I had heard rte.ie all right but not the rest ! Thanks a million Paultf! :cool:
    Valerie

Advertisement