Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

laser card problems abroad

Options
  • 04-09-2009 8:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭

hi everyone,
    just wondering if anyone here can help me,... im in denmark at the moment and ive been having an awful lot of problems withdrawing money from the atm's. even though i have money in my account i'm met with the same reply of 'transaction declined by card issuer' .... this happens on 95% of occasions and having rang my bank they said that there is no reason at all for it so i went to the danish banks nd they cant explain it either....the funny thing is that if i find an atm that will give money and i try to do two transactions in a row i'm met with the same message

its a standard laser maestro card that ive used all over europe without any problems, so just wondering if anyone has come across this before

cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Shouldn't have any issue - I was able to use my NIB Laser in ATM's there without a problem on more than one occasion.

Has the card been damaged at all? It could be a problem reading the card itself if it has been.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 280 ✭✭Show_me_Safety

ptsb cards are not working in demark at the moment. Not sure about other banks

Advertisement