Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SFIV Half Price On Steam This Weekend 18.99 eur

Options
  • 04-09-2009 8:10pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 541 ✭✭✭

Just a heads up to anyone thinking of buying Sf4 for the PC, its going very cheap at 18.99 on steam for this weekend only. Damn fine bargain if you ask me

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

Cheers, may pick it up, or at least convert a couple more friends to the game!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

do it... if you are on the PS3 anyway you will notice a vast improvement in the amount of people online (I don't have any experience with the 360 but the community seems to be bigger) Been playing on the PC for a few weeks and decided to just give it a go on the PS3 again, and it just reminded me how irritating it was to find a championship game or ranked match.

There is literally no wait time at any time of the day on the PC. You just create a match and someone will join almost instantly.

Also, there is a way to unlock all the characters/colours/personal actions, so you don't have to grind through the challenges

EDIT: Sorry, should of included the PC versions biggest selling point :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,005 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

L31mr0d wrote: »
    do it... if you are on the PS3 anyway you will notice a vast improvement in the amount of people online.

Yep, it'll probably take me weeks to get out of G3 with the amount of people that are online with decent connections.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

F-f-f-fishnet Cammy...
    *droooool*

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭Creature

K.O.Kiki wrote: »
    F-f-f-fishnet Cammy...
    *droooool*

Don't be giving Retr0gamer any ideas. :eek:

Anyway those who haven't got the PC version, get it! We need MOAR players.

• Advertisement

Creature wrote: »
    Anyway those who haven't got the PC version, get it! We need MOAR players.

Can't PC players play against xbox live players anyway?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭Creature

Nah unfortunately we can't.

Wasn't that supposed to be one of the major selling points of GFWL?

That sucks.

• Moderators Posts: 5,558 ✭✭✭Azza

Its an option of GFLW but only 3 games take advantage of it. Lost Planet Colonies Edition, Shadowrun and Universe At War. Nothing to shout home about.

Must don't implement it due to cost.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Cunny-Funt

i ordered the pc version from play.com for 23 euro nearly 2 weeks ago....still waiting for it to arrive :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭A-Trak

Balls, would have definitelty picked this up for that price.

Just ran the bench mark, and am getting 10FPS at lowest settings so won't be putting this on the laptop, and aint going through the heartache of trying to update the graphics card either:(

Advertisement