Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Belfast parking - Ormeau Ave

• 04-09-2009 8:15pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 353 ✭✭

Hi,
    going to a gig in Spring & Airbrake

Heading up from Dublin for the gig, and then coming alllll the way back that night.

1) Wheres best for parking &
    2) Whats the venue like

Any feedback would be great
    Ta

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

The street parking there is free after 6pm - there's plenty of it about. Beyond that there's a few surface sites about 5 mins walk away and a multi-storey on the Dublin Rd. (5 mins walk too).

Enjoy the gig :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 353 ✭✭ogriofa

pow wow... you rock!
    ta mucho

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 353 ✭✭ogriofa

just thought I'd mention...
    Went to the gig, it was great, but what was extra good was Belfast itself.
    Everybody I spoke to was really friendly, good atmosphere at the gig.

You know the way you get a feeling about a place, I just dug Belfast City.
    Not a big fan of Galway (my old man is from Galway, so thats unusual)
    Mayo is great!
    Love Cork...

So i'll be back up to Belfast again 0 defo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,196 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Good to hear that.

I have noticed the number of people who post here in advance (with a little trepidation) of a visit only to come back with a very positive view on the city and it's people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

Things are looking up muffler :D

Glad to you had a great time OP!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭ceepeedee

I'm always delighted to hear about someone travelling from "down here" to "up there" and being somewhat in trepidation beforehand and coming back on cloud nine. This is from someone who lives down here and is from up there. Spread the gospel, OP!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 557 ✭✭✭ned rierson

just want to echo the sentiments above. came on here thurs looking to see if anyone knew anything about parking near the spring and airbrake. i got parking right outside the door. wandered around the city. the people were friendly and helpful. gig was a blast. great night. i'll def be going back. belfast rocks

Advertisement