Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung i8910

• 04-09-2009 8:28pm

Picked this phone up recently. Have got to say it really is something special.

At the moment, I'm stuck with an "Orange" (UK Network) branded phone but I'll be debranding it and upgrading the firmware next week some time but as it is, it's a really cool phone for the gadget freaks out there.

It's very responsive, no issues so far.

Anyone looking for information on this, hit me up and I'll help you out. Purchased it online.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭charlie_says

Very interested in this phone. Found it on pixmania.ie for €520 any where else cheaper?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭xanthor

For those waiting for this to release on an Irish network:

Samsung Ireland apparently confirmed it wont be.

Great phone, unbelieveable build.

One piece of advice, it's a biggish phone in terms of length, I've got big hands so you need to be very careful when handling this phone. Put it this way, one fall, and this is not a lie, one drop, and the glass screen will shatter as it's a very solid phone with a bit of weight behind it.

Advertisement