Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tools hire

Options
  • 04-09-2009 8:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭

Where can I hire a drill close to the city center? I want to put 3 paintings on my wall but unfortunately it's a brick wall and I'm forced to use a drill which I don't have.

I know there's DAI Hire somewhere in Rahoon but I'd prefer something closer to the city center as I need it just for 30 minutes...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

WooPeeA wrote: »
    Where can I hire a drill close to the city center? I want to put 3 paintings on my wall but unfortunately it's a brick wall and I'm forced to use a drill which I don't have.

I know there's DAI Hire somewhere in Rahoon but I'd prefer something closer to the city center as I need it just for 30 minutes...

I've got one I can lend you :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭WooPeeA

Xiney wrote: »
    That would be great!

When are you working? I could drop it off to you at your next shift.

There is a Sam Hire on the Tuam road just across from Travel lodge

• Registered Users Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭gordongekko

There is a Sam Hire on the Tuam road just across from Travel lodge

No thats HSS hire

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭WooPeeA

When are you working? I could drop it off to you at your next shift.
    Tomorrow morning until 12 I think.

What kind of drill is that? Not all of them are good for brick walls, the small hand ones can get broken..

• Registered Users Posts: 25,965 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

Where in the city centre are you?

Mr Just no longer lends tools (too many bad experiences), but would be happy to drill some holes for a very small number of beer tokens, assuming you're not too far away. Yes, he has drills for brick, concrete etc.

WooPeeA wrote: »
    Tomorrow morning until 12 I think.

What kind of drill is that? Not all of them are good for brick walls, the small hand ones can get broken..

whoops, didn't see this until now.

this one does masonry (sloooowly) and I've got some drill bits for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,030 ✭✭✭Lockstep

Posts like this are why I love Boards.

Advertisement