Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Lost Dog

• 04-09-2009 9:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

Hi all

I know there's a lost pet thread but I want to get the attention of people who are in Wicklow specifically. Hope that's okay.

I am looking for a dog that escaped from my back garden this evening. He's a rather large Collie X, black & white with brown legs. He has gorgeous goldy/brown eyes too. His name is Patch. He's 5 years old. He was recently neutered so still has stitches in.

He jumped over a 6ft wall so he's determined but he's very gentle. We live in Kilcoole and we followed him all the way down the Newcastle Road and last saw him on Leabeg Lane. I have been out looking for him for over 3 hours now and have been so close to getting him back into the car but he doesn't know me very well so he hesitated and ran again.

I would really appreciate people just keeping an eye out for this guy. He's most likely in the Newcastle area now as he has to be exhausted from all the running he has done. I'd also say he's hungry as was due to be fed at 8 p.m.

If you see him, please be kind. He's a lovely dog. Even if you think you have just seen him in your locality and don't want to approach him could you PM me your number and I'll get in touch or you could ring Greystones Garda Station as we've left his and our details with them. I will be calling the warden and pound and local sanctuaries tomorrow morning first thing.

He is not chipped and he has a temporary collar on so no nametag. I would appreciate help here and not people giving out about him not being chipped or tagged as he is a "foster" dog and hasn't been chipped yet as he only arrived with us this evening.

Thank you so much for reading.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Willow101

Any news on locating your dog?

• Registered Users Posts: 34 evrumum

Hi there

Patch is still wandering around Kilcoole. He's been spotted on average 4 times every day since Friday evening. We've had no luck catching him yet. We have people coming up to us this evening who know him so we're hopeful he may come to them.

Fingers crossed!

• Registered Users Posts: 34 evrumum

Just want to update on this .... Patch is finally back home with us!!!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,936 ✭✭✭LEIN

Well done. Look after him.

Advertisement