Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

when is the disadvantaged area payment paid

• 04-09-2009 9:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11,786 ✭✭✭✭

what date is this paid?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,550 ✭✭✭Min

I read it should be sometime around September 22nd.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,786 ✭✭✭✭whelan1

ta just trying to work out would milk cheque be in before this

• Closed Accounts Posts: 369 ✭✭Rujib1

Speaking if area payments. It seems some people are facing significant fines this year because their historical declared area does not match up with sattelite pictures of their land. :( Apparently it runs to several thousand euros in some cases.

r1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭reilig

Thankfully I got my payment in full today. Its well needed to clear a few bills.

• Registered Users Posts: 909 ✭✭✭jonny d

I got mine also today and thanks to the two BRIANS and Brendan S,its down a cool one grand on a year ago.......f--kin b..t..ds

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭dryan

Got mine as well - about time.
    The cut of the grand is a real sucker punch.

That, coupled with REPS being cut is a real kick in the nuts.

got mine too , the more i see the 2 brians the more i dislike them as for mr smith how useless can you get:(

dryan wrote: »
    Got mine as well - about time.
    The cut of the grand is a real sucker punch.

That, coupled with REPS being cut is a real kick in the nuts.

Didn't get anything in the post yet, but I just looked up online, and see that my payment was made on 16 September ;)
    No reduction vesrus last year. Exact same amount ;)
    What is this budget reduction supposed to be and how come I seem to have ben spared.

R1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭Username John

Rujib1 wrote: »
    Didn't get anything in the post yet, but I just looked up online, and see that my payment was made on 16 September ;)
    No reduction vesrus last year. Exact same amount ;)
    What is this budget reduction supposed to be and how come I seem to have ben spared.

R1

How / Where did you look it up online?

How / Where did you look it up online?

You must be registered with AGFOOD to make online applications etc.
    I do all my applicatons online including SFP application, calf registrations and updates for suckler welfare scheme .

You can log on and get historical info also, such as cattle movements in and out of your herd, SFP applications etc,. You can also see copied of all correspondence beween you and the department.

R1

• Advertisement

24 days until sfp :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,271 ✭✭✭✭johngalway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 357 ✭✭JohnThomas09

Rujib1 wrote: »
    Speaking if area payments. It seems some people are facing significant fines this year because their historical declared area does not match up with sattelite pictures of their land. :( Apparently it runs to several thousand euros in some cases.

r1
    They contacted me last week to say i was overclaiming 0.001acres on the commonage mountain for the last ten years.Their fairly quick to catch on in these departments.:D

Advertisement