Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

It's All Over 'til next Year.

Options
  • 04-09-2009 11:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭

Well, it's over until next year.
    I can't say it was a great BB, because it wasn't.

But the posters were great, fair play to all of us for enjoying and making the best of it.:pac:

I had a laugh again this year although I missed MNG.:(

AJ thanks for all the info on the odds, what would we do without you.;)

ANN22 thanks for some super posting, you really should be hired by the magazine publishers.

Nico, what can I say, you've been brill and very helpful.

Tyler after seeing this year's BB I have to say you and Zuroph were right about Rex.

BB needs HMs like him.

Marcus was an excellent HM.:cool:

Fluffy, see ya next year.0/

Ah look, there are too many to mention so thanks to all who posted.

Oh, and Headshot "
    "Sharpshooter and his man crush on Marcus "

Think again.;)

One more thing, JBoyle4eva I missed you this year.7.gif

Next year guys. \0/

Also mdwexford to avoid a strop next year.:p

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

And thank you for starting up the thread in the first place!

It's made an ok-ish BB quite enjoyable!

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

And thank you for starting up the thread in the first place!

It's made an ok-ish BB quite enjoyable!

Last years thread went so well that it couldn't do any harm for me to set it up again.

I loved posting in it and have again this year.

BB fans are so polite.:eek::D:pac:

We are though.:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

Really enjoyed the conversing with ye guys this year.......
    Missing yapping with ye all already:(

Was fun guys.......catch up with ye all again for CBB:):)

Roll on January.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Thanks Sharpshooter for setting up the 'Post while you're watching' thread. It's been a whole lot of fun for me. BB is a million times more enjoyable having you all to chat to. Loved having the craic with you all. See you in January.:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

Firstly I'm slightly :mad: not to be named in the OP but I'll get over it ,

Anyway was good crack , catch ye all on other forums , Take care and hope ye all have bright future etc etc etc

A snake ...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

I faded out of this again after they'd brought in Noirin's fella. Just felt it was all a bit forced.

But I have still read bits and pieces of the thread the last while.

I have to say that Ann has written some of the funniest posts I've ever read on Boards in that thread. Specially when Sree was in. :D

And I'm still convinced that myself and AJ are the same person because we agreed on ever gambling decision! Made a few bob off it this year on one or two bets during it and Sophie as the winner. We predicted that way back on the 21st of July!. That's impressive!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,279 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Cant believe i didnt get a mention off Sharpshooter in the OP :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Birdie086

Glad I discoverd the thread, made the show more bearable as it wasn't a great season

• Registered Users Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

I'm just glad it's over.

Back to the usual tripe on C4.. yay

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,646 ✭✭✭Alice1

I'm in a right old snit here cos I wasn't mentioned either. Have to agree some of Ann's posts were hilarious - Sharpy is right Ann, you ought be published!.

See y'all for CBB.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,519 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Only 4 reported posts a day.... you were a more civilised bunch than last year, thats for sure. :D

Thanks for keeping on top of things, Sharpie....

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Mr E wrote: »
    Only 4 reported posts a day.... you were a more civilised bunch than last year, thats for sure. :D

A day?? Seriously? Jaysus.

Mr E wrote: »

No problem, and

th_thankyouggpg0vz1.gif
    for all your help.:pac:

We'll be back again in January and I am looking forward to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Agree with the above posts, posting on here definitely made the series more enjoyable! Wish I'd discovered it last year!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Sharpshooter, Nkay1985 and Alice1 thanks very much for your kind comments:). I watche BBLB yesterday, it was mad seeing them all together. I laughed at the bit where Marcus was doing a Chuck Norris on the ninjas:D....and no matter who was being interviewed he never dropped the pose:).
    I thought George was a bit harsh on Siavash, he could've given him a chance to speak:(..he came out with all these accusations then cut him off halfway through his answer. With years of past contestants who were total ignorant a**holes, I don't remember any of them being treated the way he was treated in post show interviews. He may have been manipulative in his decision not to nominate and the 'wanting to go'-I don't know for sure what was going on in his head.. but I wouldn't have thought he deserved that.
    I was pleased with Sophie the way she was so cool with Kris, good enough for him. Fair play to her, many would've thought about all the money they could make if they let on they were a couple.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

Well done everyone! Nice to know I'm not the only psychopath getting so attached to random strangers off the telly every summer. Wait till I tell my BF he's wrong!!:D
    Looking forward to CBB even more now with all your posts. Keep watchin'!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

I win I win i knew it Sharpie :D

I wasnt around as much as last time just because there was nobody that i truly liked as a housemate, overall it wasnt great but it certainly had its moments!

Roll on next better be a BB All Stars or i will freak out!

I dont think ive ever seen as many people drunk of their asses posting here :p :pac:

Catch you all soon :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭eamon234

Lol - Marcus is cashing in already:

Complete with personalised abusive letter:D

Shouldn't be long before we see the Token he took from the house up there too.
    Go Marcus.\0/

• Advertisement
Advertisement