Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Estate in Swords - help

Options
  • 04-09-2009 11:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭

Does anyone know of a housing estate in Swords that has a new pub being built in the area at the moment? We were there before looking at houses and we're trying to find it and can't think of the name. Thanks for any help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

'Applewood' possibly?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

There's a new commerical development going on in Holywell, might be there, I know they've also advertised under a differnt name too.
    *edit* At different times phases have been called- Feltrim Hall, Gorse Hill, Abbey Stone, Holywell and The Meadows

• Registered Users Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭PCros

'Applewood' possibly?

Already a pub in Applewood.

Its most likely Holywell, there was some construction of shops etc in the middle of Holywell but construction seems to have stopped a couple of months ago.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭Corb

Thanks guys. Not Holywell or Applewood. It's out towards Swords Open I think if that helps any bit. Or else I'll just have to go driving and look for it :)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

Drynam?
    On the Kinsealy back road?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Corb wrote: »
    It's out towards Swords Open
    (A Golf Club?) Balheary direction?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,257 ✭✭✭SoupyNorman

Roganstown Golf Club?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭PCros

Only thing out by Swords Open is a small development in between Swords Open and Roganstown, there is only about 10 house and its called Balcartie I think, big detached houses but there is no pub around there and doubt they would build one.

Maybe link it for us in Google Earth?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭PWEI

It's not Rolestown is it? That's about a mile straight past Swords Open.

http://www.myhome.ie/residential/search/brochure/the-rath-rolestown-dublin-co&-city/JRLTO409701

Or maybe its the The Cedars, Ridgewood?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭Corb

PWEI wrote: »
    It's not Rolestown is it? That's about a mile straight past Swords Open.

http://www.myhome.ie/residential/search/brochure/the-rath-rolestown-dublin-co&-city/JRLTO409701

That's it! Thank you PWEI. It had my head wrecked. Thanks everyone else too. We were told there was a pub going up in the area. Whether that's true or not I don't know, sorry if that confused people, it's just what we heard. Thanks for the help.

• Advertisement
Advertisement