Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Can't find match in GoW2

• 05-09-2009 1:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭

Anybody else having the same problem? Only been happening for the last 2 days or so, I can play online just find with other games, including GoW1.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭Jev/N

I've found it's quite slow alright but haven't had the problem of not finding a match at all?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭TheChrisD

Nope. No problems finding matches the past couple of days for me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Most players are most likely playing the newer map packs, if you don't have them you can't play those matches.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 Pjfc37

Go to www.speedtest.net and see if your speed is ok, if over 1.5 meg download and 400kb upload should find match, if not maybe that reason, if speeds are ok try reset your router and see if the nat is ok by testing your connection on dashboard, strict nat may be another problem.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭Not The Real Scarecrow

itsbecause its double xp weekend, there's a ****e load of people playing and as well its all mainly on the new packs with peole trying to get the cheevs.Add a few Irish gamer tags and invite them if you can and you'll have a match in seconds.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭Benzino

I forgot about the new maps alright. I wonder if that is it. I don't think it can be due to the nat type cause I haven't changed anything to our router (with eircom btw) in the last few days.

Ah I download the new map pack and see if that helps matters, was gonna get them anyway :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭Benzino

Just an update in case anybody else is having the same problem, it seems that a corrupted file somewhere on the xbox was causing the problem. So MS told mt to clear my system cache and it started working again :)

Advertisement