Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vegas Baby!!!

• 05-09-2009 2:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for recommendations from anyone who's been to Vegas about any "reasonable" package they availed of. It'll be my first time there but I'm not looking to spend a fortune. Just want to bring home one :D Thanks for the advice.

K

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 212 ✭✭Gun_Slinger

Have a look here for free things to do:

http://www.vegasfreebie.com/

There are ticket offices on the strip and if you queue early you can get to alot of the top shows for about half price. You have to be there early though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,846 ✭✭✭discombobulate

kkelly77 wrote: »
    I'm looking for recommendations from anyone who's been to Vegas about any "reasonable" package they availed of. It'll be my first time there but I'm not looking to spend a fortune. Just want to bring home one :D Thanks for the advice.

K

I got Vegas flights for 380 in April with http://www.touramerica.ie/

Any hotel website will have good deals on rooms.

• Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭ABEasy

kkelly77 wrote: »

K

Book your flight seperately and check out www.fatwallet.com for Vegas hotel specials....enjoy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭4red

Great deal here, 5 nights hotel plus flights from Ireland and all taxes for €649 total.

Not bad!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭Kelso

check out www.ebookers.ie for good package deals

• Advertisement
Advertisement