Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Curling the back of your hair?

• 05-09-2009 11:16am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭

Hey there,
    I was messing around with my straightener a few days ago and was curling my hair up with it and the results were fantastic. Gorgeous smooth curls I haven't been able to achieve before.
    Anyway, I was wondering how people go about curling the back of their hair with their straighteners? I gave it a try, but the curls were coming out far too loose (or not at all) and not at all up to par with the ones up the front.

Thanks for any advice :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,375 ✭✭✭fonpokno

Never been able to figure this out myself... very frustrating! I'd love to have someone to just curl my hair for me so I wouldn't have to twist arms and burn my fingers trying!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭honerbright

fonpokno wrote: »
    so I wouldn't have to twist arms and burn my fingers trying!

That's about when I gave up... my poor thumb is all shiney and sore now :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 321 ✭✭dollybird09

start at the back... clip most of it up and just do small sections.. work upwards to the crown and then do one side at a time...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 996 ✭✭✭bnagrrl

Hey there,
    I was messing around with my straightener a few days ago and was curling my hair up with it and the results were fantastic. Gorgeous smooth curls I haven't been able to achieve before.
    Anyway, I was wondering how people go about curling the back of their hair with their straighteners? I gave it a try, but the curls were coming out far too loose (or not at all) and not at all up to par with the ones up the front.

Thanks for any advice :D

How did you do the curls? I've never had any success using my straightener to curl :(

Advertisement