Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Got a Bamboo tattoo done in Thailand

• 05-09-2009 12:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭

Hi, I have been travelling through SE Asia over the summer and I had a Bamboo tattoo done up my inside left arm. The place seemed ok and the tattoo looks fine. I am just wondering is there anything that I should be doing to look after it? I have it now about 1 month and the initial bruising all went down long ago. Everything looks fine but I just don't want to neglect it or anything over the next few years so is there anything I should be doing to protect it from fading or generally damaging it?
    Thanks

P.s, first tattoo obv, hence all my silly questions :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

aftercare should have been done from the get go using bepanthen or some equivalent. Hard to come by im sure in SE Asia.

Your tattoo is more or less healed by now, just do your best to keep it out of the sun to keep the colour in it :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

Demanding pics!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭Fantasy_Suicide

Wow, defo something Id' like to see

Advertisement