Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HELP! St Michaels Leisure Centre Swimming Pool Northside

Options
  • 05-09-2009 12:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 44

Hi All,

Can anyone give me directions on how to get here? The most of the address I can find is Belcamp Lane. There's about 50 million different Belcamp Lanes in the area and not even the St Michael's website gives me any better directions.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Eoineo

Hi Funkyr

I've looked on the SMH website and had the same problem you describe! I suspect it's on the Belcamp Lane that is opposite the entrance to Clare Hall on the Malahide Road but I can't be sure.

2 suggestions - First to change the title of your post to St Michael's House and second to also post this in the North County Dublin forum where someone else might be able to help you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

I think it may be the one off the N32. Its at the top of the M50, take the 2nd exit from the roundabout toward Malahide road it will be halfway down on the right hand side. Before the halting site.
    Alternativley go down the Malahide Road and turn left at Hilton/Clare hall junction. Belcamp will be on your left then.

http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&ll=53.404569,-6.196032&spn=0.023179,0.076818&z=14

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Eoineo

Well I solved it. On driving down the N32 today I spotted the building. "Belcamp Lane" is actually the N32. So it's on the LHS if you are driving towards the M1/M50 junction. There are no signs for it on the road but there is a large gated entrance with a sign for SMH.

HTH

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 funkyr

thanks everyone, I found it - directions were great

Advertisement