Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Twitter feed on theatre in Dublin

Options
  • 05-09-2009 12:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭

Hi
    I set up a new twitter feed yesterday which I will use to add news and very short reviews on theatre shows in Dublin. For the Fringe and Dublin Theatre Festivals the updates will be very frequent as I attend a lot of shows in both.
    Give it a try.
    http://twitter.com/dubtheatrefan

cheers
    Wannabe

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭Epic Tissue

Bedrock's Garage 4 - skirt to verify if she was "real". Nothing to indicate the show was in the Fringe which added to the air of mystery.
    about 11 hours ago from web

Bedrock's Garage 3 - HSE campaign to get people to reduce their salt intake. Classic. I saw 2 young Dubs looking under the female actor's ..

Bedrock's Garage 2 - the passers by & the crowd was the best bit. 1 woman told her pals the show was part of a

Bedrock's Garage 1 - Popped along to Arnotts window on Liffey St. and spent 35 mins watching. Brilliant stuff. watching and listening to ...

Looks like you need a blog:pac:

Advertisement