Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Balls of steel on this guy

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭Parsley

Hero. Crazy mother****er though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Mental

I wonder what would have happened if it clipped him

• Closed Accounts Posts: 553 ✭✭✭Futurism

Mental

I wonder what would have happened if it clipped him

He would probably go down as the greatest hero in American history ever.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Cunny-Funt

its not an f18 thats for damn sure. Looks more like a mirage. Its not american anyway. Why do people just randomly name jets without even thinking? (talking about the person who uploaded the vid) F18 has 2 tail fins theres no way you'd mistakenly think that was an f18.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,945 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

I kinda assumed that if a jet roared that close to you it would throw you around like a ragdoll tbh. The guy's still standing in one piece at the end of it. BS?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

I don't think it's as close to him as it appears to be. The angle makes it seem like it is

Maybe it is fake though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 357 ✭✭RHRN

I was expecting the Duke Nukem Ventrilo Harrasement :P :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

That's CGI. No jet sounds like that. Also, a fast jet vortex would throw him and his camera around, not just make him stumble. Definitely fake.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭jiltloop

Also that jet would be so loud that it would not only deafen the man and the camera man but it would also sound just like loads of distortion on the camera because the mic wouldn't be able to record those volumes clearly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

Totally fake...he doesn't even get a gust of wind on his jacket, let alone the fact he would be blown back by the sheer force of wind upon him as it "flew over his head":P

Not a bad attempt at a vid though, i'd give it a 6.5/10:pac:

• Advertisement
Advertisement