Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gears of war 2

• 05-09-2009 1:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 38

Well lads, anyone from Ireland who plays gears 2 with a kill to death ratio of at least 1.2 in one or more game types post here and leave gamertags, try get a good team going!! :) i have a 1.4 in execution :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Twilightning

Too bad execution sucks. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 Pjfc37

ha ha my wingman k/d spread is 1.6

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭Not The Real Scarecrow

kill death ratio really only matters in execution or warzone or wing man, which I agree all suck. My k/d is well over that on wingman but lower on execution from playing it as a noob when i first got it.XP is far higher in other games and easier to manipulate with a good team.Few of us here have been play.ing for a good bit, have league nights and stuff set up on gamebox.ie, head over there and you should be able to join up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭TheChrisD

It's all about Annex tbh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 222 ✭✭GodlikeRed

GT : Daibhail well over 1.2 K/D

connection
    10mb down
    1 mb up

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,349 ✭✭✭Samurai

GodlikeRed wrote: »
    connection
    10mb up