Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

logging into facebook

Options
  • 05-09-2009 1:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭

if this is the rong roop please change
    my prob is that i can get into the login page and when i put in my info it goes to a blank loading screen.my user name and password are correct.
    but i can log onto anything else, and i can log into it on my friends comp what could be rong

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭teddy_303

I have a similar problem. I can log in, but when I do, my applications instead of being listed on the menu bar, bottom left of the screen, they are listed down the left side of the screen, with the top of the profile details underneath, Also, they do not work, as the page never loads fully, constantly timing as if loading , without ever actually getting there. I use firefox, think this may be the issue. Is there a diagnostic check i can run ti identify the problem? I have looked but could not find one. Cannot log in to report problem to site either. :( Thanks for reading. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭betterman

its not firefox. its with your server. im with 3 mobile but when i log onto a wireless network it works very goood. i have rune spyware cheacks and all the usual cheacks. i also restarted my computer to before the probleim started occuring.

im not woorriedabout facebook but its more for my emails. it hasent started on it but i want to know what goes rong on the off chance that it does that to myy e mail account

Advertisement