Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

jcpenny

• 05-09-2009 1:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭

Looking for cheap trainers as in basketbally ones?There not much on mandmdirect but i found a pair on jcpenny.com for €39 that i really like-crazy.I done a search and there is a few posts from people saying theyve used the site and were able to get their stuff through customs-sounds a bit dodgy though.Anyone used this site before?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 528 ✭✭✭FrCrilly

dannyo666 wrote: »
    Looking for cheap trainers as in basketbally ones?There not much on mandmdirect but i found a pair on jcpenny.com for €39 that i really like-crazy.I done a search and there is a few posts from people saying theyve used the site and were able to get their stuff through customs-sounds a bit dodgy though.Anyone used this site before?

Thanks

In late 2007, I bought 3 pairs of different coloured Levi jeans from JCPenny.com for €82 incl P&P, untouched by customs. You might find entry 12 and 15 of below thread of interest. (Information as at early 2008).

I thought I once heard on these forums that JCPenny were no longer shipping to Europe. You might consider taking the time to report back if this is true or not.

Good luck with your purchase.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055230887

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,493 ✭✭✭mcaul

Go up to Kildare Village outlets - you'll have the choice of Reebok & Nike company stores at 30 - 70% discount and you'll be able to try them on and see if they suit.

Simarily, the Levi's store sells 501's for under 50 quid.

A little searching locally can bring better savings than USA!

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭dannyo666

From what i can gather getting jeans,t-shirts etc is far easier then any type of trainers to try to getthrough customs,i presume because the mark up is the highest of all clotheswear,but then again levis jeans are savage dear here and can be gotten cheaply on the net,its up to yourself to take the risk,personally i dont have €70 euros to gamble with so i bought a pair on ebay for €50 and their €90 here so that wasnt too bad.As for going to kildare villlage outlet im in cork so thats out of the question.You should start a delivery buisness mcaul-save me going on ebay next time;)

Advertisement