Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sincere Apology to John Weafer.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Gillybean72

Grudge match side event at the IPO imo.. selling ringside seats :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

Grudge match side event at the IPO imo.. selling ringside seats :D

It can be the undercard for DBC vs Damo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 955 ✭✭✭sickpuppy

Perhaps Nicky made it public to possibly stop a violent reaction from someone who he abused?
    not saying such a thing would happen but its a possibility
    not everyone can be appeased by words
    an old traveller saying get your retailiation in first

• Registered Users Posts: 5,047 ✭✭✭Culchie

Nothing wrong with Culchies IMO

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭hotspur

sickpuppy wrote: »

Seriously are you even capable of making a post without some derogatory reference to the travelling community? It has become a joke.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭corkie123

sticks and stones may break my bones

but your words really hurt me

now keep looking over your back

because the weafers are coming after u
    :pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:
    :pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

hotspur wrote: »
    Seriously are you even capable of making a post without some derogatory reference to the travelling community? It has become a joke. I can only assumed you were gang raped by a whole caravan site when you were younger.

Do all my posts come across as derogatory towards travellers?
    not at all and your very welcome to say that to my face any time and see how your big gob wont get you outta trouble.
    Careful with your assumptions now.
    But i did grew up in a town full of travellers lovely people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭colquhom

not at all and your very welcome to say that to my face any time and see how your big gob wont get you outta trouble.

lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭big_iain

Ollieboy wrote: »
    To be honest Iain this should have been handle between Nicky and Johnny and not brought onto a public forum, I don't know what Nicky was trying to achieve by this, but he's made the matter worse and drawn more attention to himself. (maybe thats what he wants).

I've also listen to some of you're podcasts and I feel Nicky as been name bashing people a bit to much which isn't nice. Maybe a course in tack is required. People work very hard to have a good reputation.

On a closing point, you couldn't meet a nicer guy then Johnny and his mates. And from what I read I don't think a public or private apology is enough in relation to whatever was said.

I hear you and agree with all three paragraphs. It puts me in a difficult situation too.

I don't want to harbour on this and would wish the mods would lock this thread before things get out of hand.

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭thedini

Perhaps Nicky made it public to possibly stop a violent reaction from someone who he abused?
    a96768_tan3.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭Tight Ted

So, John Weafer is a traveller? And Nick's life is quite possibly in danger?

Scary stuff.

Tight Ted wrote: »
    So, John Weafer is a traveller? And Nick's life is quite possibly in danger?

Scary stuff.

i never made reference to John weafer in anyway Ted all our lives are in danger smoking drinking high blood pressure many things which may shorten our life span and Ted you really are a cock of the highest order.

• Registered Users Posts: 650 ✭✭✭pgodkin

Who's John Weafer???:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭Rekop dog

Ollieboy wrote: »
    To be honest
    I've also listen to some of you're podcasts and I feel Nicky as been name bashing people a bit to much which isn't nice. .

Have to agree with this. I sometimes find his arrogance hard to listen to at times. He seems to be particularly critical to laggy players on the scene and was quite cowardly in the interview with Jude Ainsworth as he squirmed his way out of a situation.

It's a pity too because I think Iain is a top presenter!

• Registered Users Posts: 650 ✭✭✭pgodkin

Rekop dog wrote: »
    Have to agree with this. I sometimes find his arrogance hard to listen to at times. He seems to be particularly critical to laggy players on the scene and was quite cowardly in the interview with Jude Ainsworth as he squirmed his way out of a situation.

It's a pity too because I think Iain is a top presenter!

Thats just nicky, havin played with him alot in letterkenny.... Nicky's not one to mince his words! Unlike alot of keyboards warriors around here!:D i dont think you want to listen to two guy kiss ass ever one who comes onto that show!

Well since this thread has been distinctly lacking in popcorn eating worthiness...

Just so there's no ambiguity - I'm calling you a sad, pathetic little racist. You shouldn't even be allowed the privilege of posting on this forum anymore after your recent disgusting racist rant. Unless you're leveling you're the f***ing dregs of society.

As tilting as it is knowing there are scumbag racists like you out there, I really wish I didn't have to read your crap here. I don't know if you walk around with an angry little head on you all the time, or if only emerges when you drink a whole bottle of whiskey, but even DBC was only a harmless idiot.

And for anyone who doesn't read the BBV and is wondering why a reasonable person such as myself would take such a harsh view of this worthless toerag, this is who he is when he's not abusing the Irish travelling community every other post:
    And personally the dole for foreigners should be limted to three months no job go home
    there has not been one debate by any politcian on the emmigration issue how could any sane person not hate those filthy Gypsy begging robbing Roma gold toothed animals and that lying knut in SLIGO Pamela whats her name cost the states millions with bull and lies any excuse to stay in ireland.

We as a nation a small nation cannot sustain the large numbers of foreign nationals contributing to the drain on social welfare and all the other liars refugees etc.

check the definition of a refugee should be none from Nigeria here theres no direct flights from dublin to Lagos or should we just open the flood gates? and be swamped as we sink deeply into the mire.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,100 ✭✭✭FeetMagic

popcorns in the microwave

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭gorrrr72

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭Rekop dog

pgodkin wrote: »
    Thats just nicky, havin played with him alot in letterkenny.... Nicky's not one to mince his words!

I urge you to listen to the Jude interview and you will see the finest display of word mincing your likely to hear when actually with the man face to face.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭Flushdraw

Can we sticky this thread for name calling/abuse/threats/confrontations/grudge matches etc? At least we can keep them all in the once place and it could be epic ;)

• Advertisement

Flushdraw wrote: »
    Can we sticky this thread for name calling/abuse/threats/confrontations/grudge matches etc? At least we can keep them all in the once place and it could be epic ;)

Yeah jump on in folks, original scheduled fight was cancelled, now we riot!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Thread like that would rule, no holds barred say whatever the fcuk you like with no risk of bans.

The forum is pretty much for comedy and general banter rather than poker now anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭YULETIRED

you called Rooney a diver. I'll waefer you outside.:mad:

getmecoat

Yeah jump on in folks, original scheduled fight was cancelled, now we riot!

you do realise sickpuppy is big enough to eat you whole don't you. just checking ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭Flushdraw

YULETIRED wrote: »
    you called Rooney a diver. I'll waefer you outside.:mad:

getmecoat

STFU and just keep punting on your dodgy golf bets losing value left, right and centre....just like you do playing poker :pac:

mdwexford wrote: »
    The forum is pretty much for comedy and general banter rather than poker now anyway.

Why are you here so? You aren't good at any of the above.

Love the idea of a thread like this.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,047 ✭✭✭Culchie

This is like the good ole days.

STFU and just keep punting on your dodgy golf bets losing value left, right and centre....just like you do playing poker :pac:

I'll require a separate thread, this one ain't big enough for the apology you owe me, lucky for you yer pregnant otherwise, it's the ancient Drimnagh death of a thousand kicks in the balls.

YULETIRED wrote: »
    you do realise sickpuppy is big enough to eat you whole don't you. just checking ;)

Yeah I pretty much assumed that someone who demands on a forum that everything be "said to his face" with as much regularity as he does must be pretty big or pretty scummy or both.

Now if you'll excuse me I'm just going downstairs to double check the locks on the door in case Sickpuppy, Weafer, and their gang of travellers are around and up to no good again. You wouldn't be up to them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Why are you here so? You aren't good at any of the above.

Love the idea of a thread like this.

To read and learn.

Or maybe to laugh at the retardations.
    Yeah I pretty much assumed that someone who demands on a forum that everything be "said to his face" with as much regularity as he does must be pretty big or pretty scummy or both.

I always thought real tough guys didnt go around making threats?

At least thats how it goes in the movies.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement