Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coin collecting club meeting in Waterford?

• 05-09-2009 2:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 45

Anyone interested? Doesn't seem to be too much in the way of coin clubs down here in the southeast. If anyone is interested let me know and I'll arrange it!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Me father collects coins. Only doing it a few years now though. Mainly just the euro from different countries and special edition ones. I dont think he be in the caliber of yourself and other collectors though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 BBQ Guy

Coins are coins, doesn't matter if they're worth 1 euro or 1000!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,656 ✭✭✭dannydiamond

I collected coins until I was about 17, I have alot but never really properly arranged them,I don't think i've even looked at them in at leat 5 years! I have at least 4 or 5 that are quite valuable and I have some limited edition notes from the second world war.
    Next time I visit my parents I'll dig them out and report back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭well butty

There is a Romanian coin collecting club in Waterford. They collect them at the traffic lights, in car parks and by selling the big issue!!

Advertisement