Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any Big irish guilds around?

Options
  • 05-09-2009 5:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭

Yeah im a level 80 and having serious thoughts about a realm transfer id love to move to a realm with a big enough irish guild

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,189 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

There's a fair few on Outland, on Alliance side.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 954 ✭✭✭DarthWraak

Congratulations on your major achievement Magaa, Champion of the Frozen Wastes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭Finch*

hahaha i have no idea why that made me laugh so hard

and yeah there's a lot of us on outland but we're not all in the one guild, we usually just abuse each other in chat while kak afk's all day

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭Magaa

DarthWraak wrote: »
    Congratulations on your major achievement Magaa, Champion of the Frozen Wastes

i dont actually have it :rolleyes: just thought it would be a cool tag line :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

Is a good few of us on Terenas - EU in Blade Runners on Horde side. Be hard pushed to find a solely irish guild probably on any server but we got about 7/8 lads from Ireland here in our guild and no kids as are a mostly mature guild :) 18+ only.

Personally, if ever did consider movin realm's I'd try and get involved in the community first on voice chat/forums as means both parties have better idea before the transfer goes ahead and if it's ok or not if they suit each other.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭af666x

Gah I should have rolled horde!!!!

I'm on Terenas too (Sxela) but alas, I am alliance.

Transfered my mage off to Emerald Dream recently though...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭TechnoPool

theres about 15 of us on Azjol nerub and there's also a small irish guild called EIRE SLAYERS.

Advertisement