Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking For New Catchy Electro/Dubstep Tracks

Options
  • 05-09-2009 6:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭

Hey Im doing a bit of amature DJing and getting into more of the slower electro and house even a bit of dubstep. Im at a bit of a loss at the moment looking for the sort of tracks i like. Thought id see if anyone had any suggestions here. Just a few tracks to let you know what sort of music im looking for.

The Bug ft. Warrior Queen- Poison Dart
    Santogold ft. Freq Nasty- Creator
    Doorly- Bonkers (remix)
    Skream vs. Foamo- In for the Kill (remix)
    Major Lazer- Pon De Floor/ Hold the line

cheers in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Levine6900

I've been DJing for almost 28 years now and I feel that the music you choose must be based on a few things. One of these main things being your own personal feel for music and life. The theme of the night also being very important. Following these steps should help -
    1)Shave off all your pubes
    2)Tuck your penis in between your legs so not visible from the front
    3)Go **** yourself

• Registered Users Posts: 2,607 ✭✭✭VinylJunkie

After 28 years I thought you might have more cop on then that!

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭The-Ry-Man06

Levine6900 wrote: »
    I've been DJing for almost 28 years now and I feel that the music you choose must be based on a few things. One of these main things being your own personal feel for music and life. The theme of the night also being very important. Following these steps should help -
    1)Shave off all your pubes
    2)Tuck your penis in between your legs so not visible from the front
    3)Go **** yourself

I have to try that!

• Registered Users Posts: 33 bobs ur uncle

your a prick es only lukin for music.. u wer once a start out dj too.. or did u take your own advice wen u started out?? i can see it did u alot of gud!!

Advertisement