Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bird Forum

Options
  • 05-09-2009 6:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭

Someone posted a link to a bird/parrot forum a while back, it had some really good info on it.... I've lost the link and can't find the thread, so if someone remembers the one i'm talking about, could they post it again please?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Did you mean one on boards?
    Nature & birdwatchin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Not sure about a forum but I love the articles on winged wisdom - if you google winged wisdom you will find the link. Brilliant for health & general info.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭MaeveD

Thanks guys but it's neither of those (but I will be having a goo at winged wisdom), it was a (US/UK) bird/parrot forum.
    They had a thread about the dangers of 'snuggle huts' for birds and gave a link to a site that sold an alternative cardboard tube type thingies.

anyone know what I'm on about?

Don't recall myself I'm afraid, have you tried searching the forum for certain key words?

star-pants wrote: »
    Don't recall myself I'm afraid, have you tried searching the forum for certain key words?

Yup....

Wasn't there a sticky here with pet shops and info links?

• Advertisement

Don't recall a sticky with petshops in it, we unsticked departed pets/breeders of ireland/care sheets, they're linked in the charter now.

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭Wolfsberg

tailfeathersnetwork.com ?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

tailfeathers might be the one you're looking for, it's a handy forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭Wolfsberg

Is there an echo in here? :rolleyes:

Thanks guys:) it was tailfeathers... and Guineapigrescue I think it was one of your post where I saw it before.
    Here's the thread I was talking about if anyones interested

http://www.tailfeathersnetwork.com/community/showthread.php?t=67426

• Advertisement
Advertisement