Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Traffic in Rochestown in the mornings

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭V.W.L 11

michdinn wrote: »
    Hi, would anyone have an update on traffic in the mornings? Has it improved or is it still a nightmare?

AVOID ROCHESTOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,947 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

michdinn wrote: »
    Hi, would anyone have an update on traffic in the mornings? Has it improved or is it still a nightmare?

Still is the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

Odd I was going to say wasn't this an old thread.. Yep have moved since but been out there a few times and since they put those loverly traffic lights everywhere it is worse...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,015 ✭✭✭Ludo

Thought it improved since they added second lane on approach to roundabout by church? So I heard from people who travel at peak times. I usually go to work at 7am so no traffic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭V.W.L 11

Ludo wrote: »
    Thought it improved since they added second lane on approach to roundabout by church? So I heard from people who travel at peak times. I usually go to work at 7am so no traffic.
    once its not morning rush hour,lunchtime or evening rush hour tis grand,but during those times forget about it,i have used it for the last 15 years and if anything it'll get worse in the next 15. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
Advertisement