Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flesh Gordon 2 DVD in Dunnes!

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 RawShark

Kahless wrote: »
    I hear they sell knives, alcohol and cigarettes in Dunnes too. Ban this sick filth!

Really, they sell a number of other 18 rated DVDs and probably games too. Shops sell stuff like this. There is nothing wrong with doing that. They are just obliged to not sell them to under 18s. Did this child involved in the complaint buy the DVD himself, which Dunnes shouldn't allow, or did the mother buy it and ignore the rating?

Did she also buy 2 litres of cider for the boy thinking it was apple juice? And condoms as balloons for his party next week? Man, this kid is going to turn out all messed up when he grows up!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,515 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

as a teacher, you would be shocked at the amount of stuff some parents blame everything for, my child threw an apple at you because I bored him etc etc. SOme parents love washing their hands of responsibility and blame society/life/govt/Postman Pat etc

Advertisement