Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

thanking a poster

Options
  • 05-09-2009 7:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29

hey, how do i thank a poster for their opinion. thanks :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Click on the thumbs up in right hand corner under the post you wish to thank

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 tequilarose24

did i do it right?:)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,433 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

You need a minimum of 10 posts for the feature to be enabled. Post again and you should see the thumbs-up icon post_thanks_2.gif appear in the bottom right of everyone's post (except your own). Then just click it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 tequilarose24

oooh excellent, should work now in a minute :)

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Eemia

I was wondering how to do this, thanks OP ;)

Just need to up my posts now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭enol

been wondering about that one for ages! thanks:D

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭clikityclak

Yay I finally know how to thank :)

• Registered Users Posts: 512 ✭✭✭gavkm27

I've seen on a mods amount of posts also has the amount of times they have been thanked,is this feature avaiable to everyone?,i've seen it on other forums and thought it was a good idea

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,433 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

You can check it out in every user's profile. The mods that have the posts available...

<--- here do it by putting 'Thanks 224' in the 'location' part of their profile where I have 'dancing on the ceiling'.

Advertisement