Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

english teaching system

Options
  • 05-09-2009 9:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 43

Can someone please help me.

I want to become a teacher. I'm not sure whether primary or secondary yet but feel I would enjoy both.

I have a B.A in law and sociology and politics followed by a masters in law. I'm done pass honours Irish in LC getting a B2. LC subjects: english, maths, business, music, economics, construction studies and German. I've been working in an unrelated area for a few years, though have some sub teaching secondary school experience.

I have a good idea how to qualify in Ireland for primary BUT would like to learn how the english system works? I have seen the links presented on other posts but can anyone break down for me what schools and what would be involved for me. Also costs aswell? I should mention my aim would be to return to Ireland at some point.

Would really appreciate your if you are someone who has a strong understanding area. Thanks

Advertisement