Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Project Camelot Interviews

• 05-09-2009 10:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭

I'm going to post links to some youtube interviews that i think everyone should see.
    What is the conspiracy? too many to list, watch them and see:p
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3cBOq5-nZw
    Interview with Brian O'Leary
    it's the only way i know how to post a link so hope i got it right.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Lone Stone

I dont know about those two bill and kerry, Bill say's he use to date an alien :eek: and that kerry one interview's are terrable most of the time , she tends to interrupt and change the subjection mid answer like the interview with dr steven greer was horrible to watch. And then there is this wierd bald guy who started crying in front of crowd going on about the swine flue vaccine and how its going to kill us all he was clearly a loon !

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭macshadow

yep, she kinda went to town on greer.
    have you watched the brian o'leary interview? it's my favorite.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooSRh7V68uk
    interview with dr pete peterson part 1 of 3. almost four hours in total but it's absolutely brilliant.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

mac just keep updating your original post id like to see this list ;)
    good stuff so far

Torakx wrote: »
    mac just keep updating your original post id like to see this list ;)
    good stuff so far

glad you like them, i'm not the best at posting links, i have to type it like i see it in the address bar:o and it doesn't always work.
    just click on the username jagbodhi when you are watching one of project camelot interviews and you will see the whole list.
    i just posted one in the humanities forum as well:)

ps-check out the jim marrs interview aswell.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

macshadow wrote: »
    glad you like them, i'm not the best at posting links, i have to type it like i see it in the address bar:o and it doesn't always work.
    just click on the username jagbodhi when you are watching one of project camelot interviews and you will see the whole list.
    i just posted one in the humanities forum as well:)

ps-check out the jim marrs interview aswell.

you can highlight the address with the mouse and press ctrl+c to copy and same with P to paste link on forum post as you edit it.
    or you can right click a link on a site and copy link location then paste on forums post.

• Registered Users Posts: 426 ✭✭samson09

It's rare to find so much information in one interview. Absolutely brilliant, best I've seen in a long time. Thanks for posting!

Anyone reckon they'd fit into the "15%" category?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭steamjetjoe

Nice post OP. it will take me a while to get through them:)

Its gas the way Dr peter peterson rarely looks at the bloke in the blue shirt when he is speaking to him:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Lone Stone

macshadow wrote: »
    yep, she kinda went to town on greer.
    have you watched the brian o'leary interview? it's my favorite.

Ow yea he is cool seems pritty genuine i seen him speaking at the exo politics conference in Barcelona about how he was chosen to go to mar's for nasa but then some war went off and the mission was canned. And then i heard talking about project black gate i think it was that was some wierd stuff if true.

you can sell of there interviews on kerry's youtube channel
    http://www.youtube.com/user/jagbodhi?blend=1&ob=4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2v0cu8pQOc
    project camelot interview with jim marrs. jim marrs is a researcher on all things NWO.
    He tells a story at 31mins that will make you:)
    If i post the interviews one at a time it will keep the thread active.:cool:

• Advertisement
Advertisement