Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Someone competent in Japanese for practice.

• 05-09-2009 11:03pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭

Want someone who can speak japanese proficiently as well as english. Basically someone I can talk to for practice in Japanese. Help with LC and such. If interested comment back :) cheers :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 359 ✭✭pervertedcoffee

Hi,

Where are you in Cork? Because I know a Japanese lady in Kinsale who I go to and she's happy to help for free ^^- She's super nice too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Slugs

Hi,

Where are you in Cork? Because I know a Japanese lady in Kinsale who I go to and she's happy to help for free ^^- She's super nice too.
    You misunderstand me :P. What I mean is I'd like someone to talk to on the internet. Don't have the ability to travel to kinsale regurlarly :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 359 ✭✭pervertedcoffee

Whoooooops! My bad! Still I like buses :D but yeah...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 386 ✭✭shindig-jp

I speak Japanese also My wife is Japanese . Here's the skinny. I would have no interest in teaching anyone a language and my wife would need an incentive for her to teach over Skype . So if you are interested in paying for lessons, drop me a PM.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Slugs

I'm not looking for someone to teach, i'm looking for someone to have conversations with in Japanese, and I also wouldn't be willing to pay, so thanks but no thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 386 ✭✭shindig-jp

shindig-jp wrote: »
    I speak Japanese also My wife is Japanese . Here's the skinny. I would have no interest in teaching anyone a language and my wife would need an incentive for her to teach over Skype . So if you are interested in paying for lessons, drop me a PM.

Just to quote myself , If anybody has an interest, let me know and we can hook up on Skype.

I would be happy to help with your 日本語/Japanese .. :)

Advertisement