Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Registration Fees

Options
  • 05-09-2009 11:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭

Hello! I have a predicament

St. Vincent de Paul said that they were going to pay my 1500 euro registration fees for college. The closing date for fees was on wednesday and they hadnt arrived with the cheque so my mom went out and borrowed 1500 from a friend thinking that VDP would give it back to us... the woman arrived at my house literally an hour after we paid the fees and basically said that she couldnt give me and my mom the money and that it had to be paid directly to the college

I paid by bank giro so i dont think theres any way of reversing it is there?
    anyone any ideas?

Comments

Give the college a call - there's something called the Student Assistance Fund which you might be able to apply to if you're experiencing hardship. Have a look for the Student Services or Tutors, they usually administer such a scheme.

Are you eligible for a grant? Your reg. fees are covered if you are eligible.

Advertisement