Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UPC No Service in Stoneybatter So Far This Weekend

• 05-09-2009 11:46pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,998 ✭✭✭✭

Our broadband and TV service disappeared last night around about 11pm. At 10am this morning I rang UPC to see what the story was. They said they had 10 or 11 calls for the Stoneybatter/Arbour Hill area and that an engineer had been dispatched to fix the issue. It came back sometime between 1-5pm today but it's fecking gone again. I just reinstalled windows and spent the last hour thinking I had something wrong with my nextwork settings when all along there seems to have been no service to beging with!!!

Anyone else experiancing an outage at the moment? Thankfully I haven't cancelled my 3G connection just yet.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 921 ✭✭✭mehmeh12

Where is stoneybatter?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,380 ✭✭✭✭Esel

mehmeh12 wrote: »
    Where is stoneybatter?
    In Google. :pac:

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

as the man says, JFGI.

(you'll want to google that as well) ;)

Advertisement