Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

West Coast Warzone stream

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Its basic. The first super combo u learn in trials, is mummy into super....the ultra pops them into the air so its doable.

The chat going ballistic shows how so few people know dhalsim well. :p
    Its still impressive in a pressure match that he went for it tho, as the window is small and you could see he "nearly" missed it....with akuma nearly hitting the floor before the super was out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,721 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Now that you mention it, I did that trial :p

Hey Azza, you're always telling me to pick a better character than Abel -- how about Gen? :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,617 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Right I'm off to bed it's too late and no interest in blazblue just yet. Some one post YEBs remaining matches tomorrow please!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,021 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Your execution has to be almost flawless to play Gen properly. I was considering maining Gen, but the execution barrier is just too high for me.

I'm the master of the two hit combo.

Back fierce, down-back fierce for life!

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    Right I'm off to bed it's too late and no interest in blazblue just yet. Some one post YEBs remaining matches tomorrow please!

http://www.westcoastwarzonevideos.com/

Just pop your email address in there and they'll email you when the vids are uploaded.

• Advertisement

RopeDrink wrote: »
    I go ballistic purely because it was an epic fight - I don't particularly take notes of all the execution purely because whoever wins, wins, finished... UTJ was getting absolutely hammered and even if you do consider the ending 'basic' it was still epic from a spectator view...

I don't sit there and think... Dang, he nearly missed that basic combo!

I think... **** me... He turned it around in style O.o

I agree...which is why I posted this
    Kirby wrote: »
    Thats why I play Dhalsim :D Matches like that. UTJ has some serious brains man. He was getting DESTROYED and totally turned it around.

I was just talking about the super combo. The chat went mad like it was some new discovery or something :p Probably due to the rareness of seeing Sim. ...even people who don't play ryu and sagat know what all their combo's look like if ya get me. When guys like Sakura, Gen and Sim show up its all new :D

It definately was a great match tho.

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭blag

Aww crap,I've only just get in and its blazblu,whats the story with sf4,is it over?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭bush

Combofiend destroyed him in the first match, it was hilarious. I thought utj had no hope. Love seeing Akuma playing like that, especially after playing so many ****ty jump back and fireball akumas online.

blag wrote: »
    Aww crap,I've only just get in and its blazblu,whats the story with sf4,is it over?

They are down to last 8 but it wont be on again for awhile. I think they have blazblue, mvc2 and sf3 top 8s to play.

I think Top 8 is after BB, but just go ahead & sign up for the vids here: http://westcoastwarzonevideos.com/

• Advertisement

Gonna be atleast 5 am our time before we get to see the top 8 in SF4....BB now and third strike definately to come. MvC2 still has to come although they may relegate that to the side screens and plow on with the SF4. I think there might be player overlap tho so it may not happen.

Top 8 is here. Quality isnt great

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/2120397

bush wrote: »
    Top 8 is here. Quality isnt great

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/2120397

Watching this now.

Yeb vs UTJ was really good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

that quality is mobile phone quality :(

They'll be uploading the direct feed videos over the next few days.
    Marn beat Valle in the final. I bet all the west coast players were not happy about that.

Just goes to show, East Coast is best wherever you are :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Xinkai

K.O.Kiki wrote: »

*High-5*

OHYEA!!!

I don't know why I bother using spoiler tags sometimes :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Cunny-Funt

lol, I'm gonna hold off watching till the good quality vids appear. I mean I saw that viper V Gen match live and was great but I could barley see what was going on. I look forward to seeing it again in good quality.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,617 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Yeah want to see it in good quality myself, that link there looks like it was filmed in Lego.

• Advertisement

• Moderators Posts: 5,558 ✭✭✭Azza

Yebs Gen is nasty looking. Scary stuff.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Cunny-Funt

Damn is that Geb V viper video not up? That was an awesome match. Really wanna see it in proper quality.

Looks like their email notification doesn't work then.

Looks like their email notification doesn't work then.

I got an email anyway, maybe yours went to spam?

Advertisement