Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Really comfy sleeping clothes

Options
  • 06-09-2009 9:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭

I love sheer tights! They are the most comfortable pj bottoms I have ever found. They're warm and they let air in and sweat out ad they make it feel like the sheets are silky. I can't sleep in pj bottoms because they roll up and clump and I can't sleep with any lumps at all in the bed, but I'm also always cold at night, especially my feet and lower legs.

It might be a coincidence, but I have been getting slightly more sleep since I started wearing them last week.

Someone else try them and report.

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Oh God no, I have to have warm pjs on me and socks.. sport socks, I'm the only person I know who wears socks to bed, I can't sleep without my socks on, my feet would be freezing, and I love brushed cotton pjs, I got a lovely pair in Penny's for 8 quid, I'm a size 10 but I bought them in a size 18, soooo comfy.. they're chocolate brown with multicoloured spots on them, swimming on me, my bf calls them my 'Clown Pants' :D

Advertisement