Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Masters thesis "soft binding" in Dublin

Options
  • 06-09-2009 9:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭

Hi all

Can anyone list places in Dublin which will soft bind a Masters degree thesis for DCU, and does anyone know the time it will take and the cost? I know there's the Thesis Centre on Camden Street, but I thought it might be useful to share other binding shops, compare costs and the time it takes and so on.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭RolfHarris

Apologies - just found this useful thread.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055133936

• Registered Users Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭Dr Strange

You can also get it done at Copi-Print on the UCD Belfield Campus. Depending on the size of the thesis it'll cost you between €2 and €3.50. Takes only 2-5 minutes to bind. They do up to 350-370 pages max. I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭jclare56

Hiya,

Reeds on nassau st do soft binding. Its around 5 euro and they will do it straight away for you,

j

Advertisement