Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Recommendation for Car Panelbeater/Resprayer

• 06-09-2009 10:16am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Am really annoyed with myself :mad: :mad:

I stupidly pranged my car in an underground car park yesterday. Was manoeuvring and scrapped rear offside of car off a pillar. There is a small dent on wheel arch and quite a large scrape on the passenger door - covers about size of a cereal box.

Cars and all that goes with them ain't my forte :confused::confused:!!! If there are any mechanics online, or if anyone has had work done recently, would you great if you could PM me with any details of decent car panel beaters/resprayers in Dublin.

Thanks in advance :D
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,035 ✭✭✭✭-Chris-

If anyone has a recommendation, please feel free to post it here or PM the OP.

Please be aware that this should be a recommendation of someone you've used or someone close to you has used.
    Also please be aware that if you only have one post and that post is recommending a particular supplier (including posting their address and contact details), you will probably be perceived as a shill...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 199 ✭✭_Buck Rogers

If you're willing to travel down to dundalk I can put you in touch with reliable people

• Registered Users Posts: 7 lorcol

Hi there, I got work done by a guy just off gracepark road in drumcondra dublin 9. Was very good job and very reasonable. Don't know his name but as you are travelling down gracepark road heading towards richmond road almost on richmond road he is in a tiny narrow lane on the left (just opposite a park). Have no personal connections with him but found him excellent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 162 ✭✭ChristyCent

MG auto repairs in the JFK ind. est. is very good. He repaired and resprayed my old car 3 times from quite bad crashes and my new car when a van rear ended me. The insurance wanted to write the car off but he fixed everything and the bill came in under €1000. Heres his site http://www.mgautostyling.com/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 tedmur

-Chris- wrote: »
    If anyone has a recommendation, please feel free to post it here or PM the OP.

Please be aware that this should be a recommendation of someone you've used or someone close to you has used.
    Also please be aware that if you only have one post and that post is recommending a particular supplier (including posting their address and contact details), you will probably be perceived as a shill...

Was trying to be helpfull ...........

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,686 ✭✭✭✭R.O.R

For all our repairs we use R&E Motors http://www.r-emotors.com/default.htm

Reasonable price and top quality work - they do a lot of stuff for Des Cullen so are used to working on all types of motors (the website says Fiat to Ferrari and that's not the usual BS).

Richie or Eoin are the guys to talk to.

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭dinky earnshaw

lorcol wrote: »
    Hi there, I got work done by a guy just off gracepark road in drumcondra dublin 9. Was very good job and very reasonable. Don't know his name but as you are travelling down gracepark road heading towards richmond road almost on richmond road he is in a tiny narrow lane on the left (just opposite a park). Have no personal connections with him but found him excellent.

I second this fella my brother had work done by him last year spot on decent price. You can also try Janko Motors on ossory rd a ukrainian guy called Jacob runs it used him before was very happy was qouted 2000euro from ace autobody he did it for 900. Get a price off both to keep them honest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 crocker_

Cheers guys and gals for all the helpful PMs and posts.

Am taking an early mark tomorrow to begin the trek to get a few quotes. Will let you know how I get on!

Thanks again:D

Advertisement