Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free win7 for students

• 06-09-2009 12:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭

from here
    University of Limerick Limerick IRELAND
    University Of Limerick Computer Science Limerick IRELAND Visit Software Center
    UNIVERSITY OF LIMERICK Business Limerick IRELAND Visit Software Center
    University of Limerick Enterprise Research Centre Limerick IRELAND Visit Software Center

also links for Mary I, and LIT.

I want my copy of win7...you know who you are :)

ftr, I've not gone via the software centre myself so cant comment on the procedure for doing so. When I was doing CS there was a lecturer in charge of this stuff and we went to him for the serial key for vista.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,041 ✭✭✭Seachmall

The web site you are accessing has experienced an unexpected error.
    Please contact the website administrator.

:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭mid

kaimera wrote: »
    from here

also links for Mary I, and LIT.

I want my copy of win7...you know who you are :)

Do I have to email the CSIS contact (shown on FAQ page) to get login details for this or have you tried this in the past?

---
    General MSDNAA Program Information

For answers to general questions regarding the MSDN Academic Alliance Program:
    Email m____.____@ul.ie
    ----

• Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭snazzy

Post and Packaging will still cost you €30 +

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

mid wrote: »
    Do I have to email the CSIS contact (shown on FAQ page) to get login details for this or have you tried this in the past?

---
    General MSDNAA Program Information

For answers to general questions regarding the MSDN Academic Alliance Program:
    Email m____.____@ul.ie
    ----
    myself and a few others for vista at the time from CSIS.

mike coughlan was the contact at the time for csis - you signed a sheet and he emailed you a serial key then. (i assume in this context naming is ok?)

I guess wait until college starts and check then but this was a heads up that CS students can get win7.

I wasnt aware that other courses could as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭mid

kaimera wrote: »
    myself and a few others for vista at the time from CSIS.

mike coughlan was the contact at the time for csis - you signed a sheet and he emailed you a serial key then. (i assume in this context naming is ok?)

I guess wait until college starts and check then but this was a heads up that CS students can get win7.

I wasnt aware that other courses could as well.

thanks, Ive never heard anything about this before now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 988 ✭✭✭Zeouterlimits

Yeah, friend in TCD got his Win7 key over the past few weeks, so we hopefully shouldn't have any trouble getting it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭Delta Kilo

I have the Ultimate edition of Win7 already:p Legally too I might add. Hehahehehahahaha

Advertisement