Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Federal Reserve "Conspiracy"

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

nice post.
    interesting its in conspiracy theory forums though.
    shouldnt it be moved to financial or politics?
    i dont see anything here that isnt fact already.
    that is how the monetary system actual is and has been for a very long time.

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭Strange_Fruit

I guess i put it under conspiracies because anyone that takes and interest in this kind of thing is usually called a quak.

this also lead me to check out the trailer for alex jones new documentary on obama and the fed etc.
    its going to be a good one i think :)

• Registered Users Posts: 862 ✭✭✭constance tench

[ever notice how you can do nothing but 'deposit' money with them?]

[what's a deposit?..that's right:eek:..something you don't have to get back!]

[even when you take it out of their system (with gold) you still have to depose]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Shepherd3

Torakx wrote: »
    this also lead me to check out the trailer for alex jones new documentary on obama and the fed etc.
    its going to be a good one i think :)

Great, Jones can do no wrong, him an youtube win win.

• Advertisement

haha i dont actually know if that was sarcasm!
    alex jones is fanatical and i think maybe he has been gotten to by the someone in power.but i loved the obama deception it opened peoples eyes despite being a little biased and sidetracted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭robtri

interesting video...

i am confused... the banking cartel can create money out of nothng.... but yet they need to ask for bail out?????
    surely if they can create money out of nothing... there would be no need for a bailout...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 909 ✭✭✭Captain Furball

robtri wrote: »
    interesting video...

i am confused... the banking cartel can create money out of nothng.... but yet they need to ask for bail out?????
    surely if they can create money out of nothing... there would be no need for a bailout...

The money out of nothing is just digits entered into a computer as far as i'm aware.Actual cash from people making deposits is totally different.
    But I agree they should be left go bust but then again some are to big to go bust....

cons-piracy ..

declared as private
    In fact, I do not recall my Haughey discussion with Brady, but it might have occurred in the context of an editorial planning discussion about the Knights of Columbanus, Opus Dei, the Freemasons and other organisations.

I distinctly remember saying that all an organisation in Ireland had to do to avoid being investigated was to declare itself ‘‘private’’. House-trained journalists then kept away. I also suggested, I think, that Ireland had a raft of relatively easy stories going unwritten, and that the Sunday Tribune could boost its circulation by breaking a few taboos.
    http://archives.tcm.ie/businesspost/2006/12/24/story19800.asp

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭MeatProduct

I have a bunch of questions about this and the first is similar to the above.

1: Please explain how the banks need a bailout if they can make money out of thin air given that the money of their depositors is also worth nothing unless it is a despoit of substance (gold, silver, etc.)? A simple explanation would be great as I tend to get confused with financial stuff.

2: Is the situation the same in Ireland? Do we have a similar "coloured" currency, paper that has no contractual value, as in it can't be traded in for a commodity of substance (gold, silver, etc.)?

3: Who prints our money? Is it a private company like the Fed?

4: Do we have a similar law like that of the UCC law in force in the US that deals with matters related coloured currency?

5: If a bank creates money "out of thin air" is that not something that should be mentioned in their full disclosure for any contract related to a loan to a customer?

6: Why is it that every econmist doesn't know about this?

There are plenty more questions but this would be a great start if anyone feels like answering them.

Thanks,

Nick

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭robtri

let me just add one thing further here that shots this all in the foot...

the FED is not, yes NOT privately owned.... so your rockerfellas and all other people are not making money..

The Federal Reserve System is not "owned" by anyone and is not a private, profit-making institution. Instead, it is an independent entity within the government, having both public purposes and private aspects.

let me just add one thing further here that shots this all in the foot...

the FED is not, yes NOT privately owned.... so your rockerfellas and all other people are not making money..

The Federal Reserve System is not "owned" by anyone and is not a private, profit-making institution. Instead, it is an independent entity within the government, having both public purposes and private aspects.

an independent entity, is private...which is not the same as privately owned in the public..

[ed].. bankers also have a licence to 'convert'..
    [between public and private accounting/law]

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

This would suggest, then, that the notion that banks can "create money out of nothing" is somehow flawed or over-simplified.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭Stainless_Steel

bonkey wrote: »
    This would suggest, then, that the notion that banks can "create money out of nothing" is somehow flawed or over-simplified.

My 2c:

The banks 'created' the money and lent it out, thereby devaluing every euro you have (50 euro wont get you as much in 5 years as it does today). If they were to 'create' the same amount to bail themselves out they would be 'doubling' up on the creation, thereby devaluing money even further, creating instable inflation rates.

Think of it like this - your children will no doubt earn more money than you when you look at absolute figures and not value. If the average wage was (guess) 10 pounds per week in 1960 but is now (guess) 400 euro per week - how did this happen?!....money was 'created'....

I'm aware the above wages are pulled from nowhere but just to illustrate the point.

dont remember if this info was posted.
    how it works afaik is..

the governemnts and peoples of the world needed a currency so they didnt have to trade gold for example.
    so they took the gold and put it in banks and printed money to represent that gold.

but then someone came up with a system where they create printed money for a price without the need for the gold to back it up.
    i think this was when the federal reserve was created just as america changed from gold backed dollars to non backed dollars on march 9th 1933.
    basically america was bankrupt they couldnt pay back the tax on the borrowed money(which is impossible anyway because of the tax to create money!)since they were bankrupt they had no money to pay this federal reserve so the bonds of the people were used as colateral
    so after that the federal reserve in america for example privately bought the rights to sell the government bonds and printed money.for without moeny the game of monopoly will stop for them.
    so now when ever money is "printed" or comes into existence through them.it is taxed.from the very first note ever printed.
    so that means when the first monetary note was created and handed over the tax applied to it means you cant ever pay it back.
    because there isnt enough money out there to ever cover the tax and the money you borrowed.
    the more you create money(bailout) the more the tax the people owe back to the feds and central banks whoever happens to be in charge.

so when your parents sign your birth certificate you become a part of the government which is a company for trade and profit.the government uses your bond(birth cert) to trade and give value to its currency.each person creating revenue.

so the government are in a pickle now.they owe all the tax on the money the central bank(or whoever does it for europe) created.and they cant pay it back with money because its impossible. they agreed to inflate the economy before each recession.then when nobody has money to pay back the money plus tax what is left ?

Resources and land.
    so people lose there mortgages and houses and businesses.these items of worth go to the banks that loaned the printed paper with no actual backing or value.infact it ussually isnt paper as we all know it is just an idea of worth. credit if you will.
    then when they have enough land and resources and debted persons and have the right amount of political favours it is time to create an economic boom and flood money back into the system.people borrow even bigger amounts inflation goes up to keep up with peoples spending.
    when it all crashes the debt is on the guy at the bottom of the ladder.and the money resources are sucked up by the guys at the top of the ladder.
    the higher you are the better you do.

also because all governments(i think) now are bankrupt we all are used as colateral when it comes to business.
    our birth certificates are a form of ownership of a legal entity.
    which is why a legal entity has its name or personae spelled begining with capitals letters.that is maritime law.this is the law of commerce.
    so the person on your passport, drivers licience,bank statement. they are all to show you are part of the legal society and you follow there rules.
    if you arent part of the law society then there rules do not apply to you.

google john harris for a bit more info also j anderson tm zietgeist has a piece on the monetary system also i think.
    this also has fgood info about 20 mins in about this stufff
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6736722752013377089#

• Registered Users Posts: 426 ✭✭samson09

interesting video...

They create money and lend it at interest, there is never enough money to pay off the debt, the system is designed to enslave people via debt. (Ireland's national debt at the moment is approx. 54 billion, with NAAAAMAAAAAA expect that to skyrocket, especially as the economy continues to deteriorate).

They ask for bailouts because this allows them to print more money, this inflates the currency supply and devalues the currency in the process, basically they are stealing from people by devaluing the purchasing power of their currency. They then use this money to do 2 things:

(1) Buy up stocks and and resources at low prices.
    (2) Pump the money back into the stockmarket, encouraging others to do the same, then crashing the system to repeat step 1.

The bailout money also adds to the national debt which must be paid off by Johnny Average taxpayer, who is already struggling because the $10,000 he had in his account last year will only by XX% amount of goods due to the loss of purchasing power.

Thats the general gist of it anyway!

bonkey wrote: »

maybe..

We reached that point of not being able to 'pay' long long ago, and that real substance has been held by a few, longer again, through the system of banking/intrest/tax.

Nothing is ever paid in reality, because nothing backs currency, and not much ever did.
    Everything to be 'paid' goes into an 'iou pool', which is entered as book-keeping money...the reserve. (this is another side of 'money out of nothing')
    Paper money is used as discharge/bail and actual 'payment' is not made.. so the books have to remain open!..and they do in the public.

(*the account is not closed/private*)

No matter about any religious belief, this is the belief/law.

in the old testament debt and sin are the same thing,
    debt/sin punishable by ..death.
    in those times sacrifice was used as 'discharge' (of putting off 'payment'> until a future event)..

this was the law...

'the law of the prophets was until john' (the baptist)...whos death was the future event, according to the prophets.so the old testament
    was like a will, john was the testator.

then there was no law...

or at least a period of adjustment, word had been getting around that there was a greater prophet than john about... jesus was killed..resulting in a pre-payment of all debt(sin).. the new testamonial.

The NWO are described as anti-christian (the same could apply to the church it's self) because of it's 'commercial doctrine/law' spread through it's 'ministers' (knowingly or not)..
    there are other legal remedies for debt, which are provided by the new testamonial,and
    which are being used by 'societies/banks' but kept as 'secrets'..

while we are left discharging and creating more book money for them..

[ed]
    I have a bunch of questions about this and the first is similar to the above.

1: Please explain how the banks need a bailout if they can make money out of thin air given that the money of their depositors is also worth nothing unless it is a despoit of substance (gold, silver, etc.)? A simple explanation would be great as I tend to get confused with financial stuff.

Because we're a better bet for discharge..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Ognir

The FED, privately owned Bank and the real owners

http://www.save-a-patriot.org/files/view/whofed.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 790 ✭✭✭uprising

A movie about the federal reserve and it's workings, watch parts 2, 3, 4, and 5 also.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 283 ✭✭Black Uhlan

uprising wrote: »

A movie about the federal reserve and it's workings, watch parts 2, 3, 4, and 5 also.

Or you could watch The Da Vinci Code as view it as a documentary. No offence, but that movie has got to be disinfo. Its Lucius trust, syncretism, theosophy, new world order type propoganda.
    Ognir wrote: »
    The FED, privately owned Bank and the real owners

http://www.save-a-patriot.org/files/view/whofed.html

Cheers for that, was interesting reading.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 790 ✭✭✭uprising

Or you could watch The Da Vinci Code as view it as a documentary. No offence, but that movie has got to be disinfo. Its Lucius trust, syncretism, theosophy, new world order type propoganda.

I was talking about the federal reserve portion of the movie, which shows the movers and shakers, same people as the good read that followed, out of interest what part in particular do you consider disinformation in the portion I was speaking about concerning the federal reserve.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭Kernel

That's the beauty of it, and how they create money. The money the governments give them is money borrowed from the banks themselves and given to the government at interest. The interest is the created wealth by the banks. Think of it like this, I borrow €1bn and have to pay back €2bn in x amount of years. I've just created €1bn (minus inflation) for the banks that didn't exist before I did the deal. All for digital numbers and promises of payment. Sweet scam.

Problems arise when people try to get their money, when the money doesn't really exist (barring on a computer screen), in which case I manufacture a recession to restabilise the system by wiping out money from pension funds etc... ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭Time Magazine

Kernel wrote: »
    wiping out money from pension funds etc... ;)

You mean wiping out capitalists who have invested in and become shareholders of banks, right?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

but the money never really existed in the first place, its all 'wishy washy 'futures' and 'projected earning' its not real

• Closed Accounts Posts: 283 ✭✭Black Uhlan

uprising wrote: »
    I was talking about the federal reserve portion of the movie, which shows the movers and shakers, same people as the good read that followed, out of interest what part in particular do you consider disinformation in the portion I was speaking about concerning the federal reserve.

fair enough, to be honest the economics goes over my head.

but the money never really existed in the first place, its all 'wishy washy 'futures' and 'projected earning' its not real
    So the stock market collapse didn't affect people.

You heard it here first.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,942 ✭✭✭Mac daddy

Torakx wrote: »
    so when your parents sign your birth certificate you become a part of the government which is a company for trade and profit.the government uses your bond(birth cert) to trade and give value to its currency.each person creating revenue.

I see you have been watching think it was called kiamera they go into all of this it's the corporate version of you.

I think my first question has been dealt with but would like the rest looked at please. I think it's important to be Irish-specific here.

2: Is the situation the same in Ireland? Do we have a similar "coloured" currency, paper that has no contractual value, as in it can't be traded in for a commodity of substance (gold, silver, etc.)? Is the Euro 100 coloured?

3: Who prints our money? Is it a private company like the Fed?

4: Do we have a similar law like that of the UCC law in force in the US that deals with matters related coloured currency?

5: If a bank creates money "out of thin air" is that not something that should be mentioned in their full disclosure for any contract related to a loan to a customer?

6: Why is it that every econmist doesn't know about this?

The issue with the birth certificate biding you to the government is something I would like to know more about. Now I've got my full length birth cert here and I see no legal mention of the above however there is clear reference made to the Births and Deaths Registration Acts 1863 to 1972. So, presumably, my parents would have had the opportunity to read these acts before signing me away to the government.

I have no problem believing that all this is possible, I'm fully away of humanities cravings for power and what they'll do to keep it. What I would like to see more of is undeniable facts, especially in this forum I think it is more important.

Here's the link to the 1972 act which ammends the 1863 and subsequent acts. I've already run into difficulty trying to understand the legal language in these documents. If someone more capable could point out where it says we have some legal binding relationship with the government I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you,
    Nick

I cannot find the original 1863 act online. Why is it based on this old act when it was revamped in 1922, why still base it on the old one that was developed from the English system, just curious?

Anyone know where I would go to read the original?

Nick

Edit: "The personal public service number (PPSN) of child (this will be allocated at registration)." Taken from the General Registrar Office website. I expect there maybe something in this. Does the issuance of the PPSN have legal implication we are not fully aware of?

• Advertisement

2: Is the situation the same in Ireland? Do we have a similar "coloured" currency, paper that has no contractual value, as in it can't be traded in for a commodity of substance (gold, silver, etc.)? Is the Euro 100 coloured?
    Ireland is in the European Monetary Union so our monetary policy is set in Frankfurt. You're far better off reading the Maastricht Treaty instead of Acts that were enacted by the Crown.

No, our money is not "backed" by gold or silver. Why not? Because that was tried before, failed, and would stupid still today. It's a strangle-hold.

You admit yourself that you don't know a whole lot about economics. That's fair enough. But maybe you should be reading economics books instead of conspiracy theory videos if you want to learn more?

You might want to start here and here.

Edit: "The personal public service number (PPSN) of child (this will be allocated at registration)." Taken from the General Registrar Office website. I expect there maybe something in this. Does the issuance of the PPSN have legal implication we are not fully aware of?

as far as i know, yes it does..
    it's the insurance policy number of the bond/bc
    those that have 9 digits are for international trading, here it's 1234567 a=01 b=02 etc
    if you insure some-thing you have the rights and defences from the 'item' insured.
    It gives governments access to the pre-pay account
    set up by the imf for your 'benefit' (individual accounts are part of the 'iou pool')..the reserve/fractional system applies (so figures created from these accounts are huge)
    when you discharge a debt (such as an electricty bill) with your all cap's/corp' title it goes to the pre-pay/iou account, and the amount of book keeping money increases..when you work you redeem some of it's 'value'..

even though governments may have rights and defences
    you are the only one who can add to the account, so your at the least a partner..

an interestin article from Larouche, makes a fair bit of sense
    LaRouche hyperinflation warning: Fed money printing is criminally insane

Hearings in the U.S. House Financial Services committee on 25th September underlined, for those who are not stupid, that the U.S. Federal Reserve, backed by the White House, totally rejects any and all disclosure of its activities to anyone.

What are they hiding? The criminality and outright treason of the Federal Reserve in threatening a 1923 Germany-style hyperinflationary wipeout of the United States, with its out-of-control printing of money. The Fed has lent, spent, and guaranteed $11.8 trillion in securities bailouts this year, and according to its own Richmond branch bank, now guarantees just about half of all the liabilities in the entire U.S. financial system. While the Fed has the monetary aggregate of the United States growing at 20-21% annual rate, bank credit to the economy is sharply contracting, particularly in August and September, perhaps at a negative 15-20% rate. This intensifying credit crunch simultaneously with skyrocketing money-printing, is a recipe for an early hyperinflationary explosion of the U.S. economy, as illustrated in Lyndon LaRouche’s “Triple Curve” diagram.

Most members of “Bailout Barney” Frank’s House Financial Services committee avoided the crucial issue, led by Frank himself. The hearing was held on the subject of Rep. Ron Paul’s bill to require the Federal Reserve to be completely audited every year by the Government Accountability Office (GAO). The bill is sponsored by 296 Members of the House and could pass tomorrow; it is dreaded by Ben Bernanke and the Fed, so Bailout Barney is trying to contain its impact.

Also on 25th September, Bloomberg news (which is suing the Fed to try to force disclosure) reported its latest calculation of the $11.8 trillion ongoing total Fed bailout. Despite apparently offering Congress “more transparency,” the Fed: refuses to reveal the recipients of these bailout loans, guarantees, and purchases of securities; refuses to reveal the collateral it is buying or accepting for them; and refuses to reveal the interest rate it is paying banks (for the first time in its history) to deposit their “excess reserves” at the Fed. These reserves at the Fed have grown from $2 billion to $900 billion in a year! This is some of the money—much of it borrowed from the Fed in the first place—which the banks will not lend into the real economy.

The Federal Reserve has bought nearly half the Treasury Securities issued this year, making it a bigger holder of Treasuries than China or Japan! It has bought 30% or more of the GSE (Government Sponsored Enterprises—e.g. Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac) securities issued; is in process of buying up $1.2 trillion “worth” of collapsing mortgage-backed securities, to cite one example; and may have guaranteed half of all the financial liabilities in the whole system. It is preserving and encouraging the cancer of the “non-bank” securitised debt creation, which built the bubbles that blew up from July 2007 on, and it is doing so with hyperinflationary money printing.

“It’s 1923 Germany!” Lyndon LaRouche thundered. “Just say so! This indicates we’re in a 1923 Germany situation, but actually, it’s on a world scale.

“The right of the Federal Reserve to conceal any of this stuff is junk! That has to be denounced! The Federal Reserve is a private company, under Federal regulation—it has no right to conceal anything! Particularly at the time the U.S. is being driven into a hyperinflationary explosion, leading to a total collapse. The Fed policy is insane! The Fed has to be brought under strict control, or the United States is going to go down. To support the Fed in this is tantamount to treason. And anyone in the Congress who does that is acting in a manner which is tantamount to treason; and we do mean Barney Frank!”

heres the Tripple curve article mentioned in this article

http://cecaust.com.au/pubs/pdfs/Triple_curve.pdf

I have been reading more of this guys stuff, he makes a very good point.

You admit yourself that you don't know a whole lot about economics. That's fair enough. But maybe you should be reading economics books instead of conspiracy theory videos if you want to learn more?
    Thank you for your comment Time Magazine. It is my experience that one should garner information from as many sources as possible rather than from just one side of the fence. Afterall, people have a vested interest in their chosen careers and are highly unlikely to flag any information that would threaten their livelyhoods.

For example, a debt collector would not benefit by telling you that they do not buy your debt from the bank for 100% of it's value. They buy the debt for less than it's value, obviously to make a profit. However, if everyone knew that then folk would start to ask questions regarding why the bank would be willing to take such a hit. This is a line of questioning that starts getting to the core of what has us in the mess to start with. The fractional banking system.

So I do suggest getting information from many sources of differing opinions to inform oneself. I find understanding human nature saves a lot of wasted time and effort in terms of what and where to research. We are so profoundly and deeply ingrained in this system with all it's rules and proceedures that we are only thinking in terms of the system rather than from an entirely fresh perspective.

I do believe there is a better way for people to trade, one that does not enrich the controllers of the financial system.

Nick

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭moviesrme

I would recommend "Zeitgeist", "Zeitgeist addendum" and "the money masters" as a backgorunder on this. I am appalled by the revelations in these docs. It's so unfair. I mean doesn't Rothschild have enough in owning 40% of the worlds wealth! Jesus!
    I don't know how much of the above is true but I don't think the Federal reserve being privately owned is disputed. Nor do I believe the fact they create money form nothing is disputed. Nor do I believe the fractional reserve banking is disputed.
    In one of the above movies (zeitgeist addendum?) he talks about a guy taking a bank to court in the US in the late 60's when the guy had defaulted on his mortgage. The guy won the case based on the fractional reserve lending invalidating the contract and he kept his home.
    To lay it out for you the bank keeps 10% cash on hand (as it knows only 10% is requested by the public from past experience) and loans out 100% but the 90% THEY DON'T HAVE. So you have to pay back the principal (which they never had) and interest (on money they never had). Talk about a handy setup aka slavery.
    Kind of puts the old 200k mortgage into perspective, doesn't it? No wonder the banks always make loads of money.
    Btw I believe all the banks are doing very well this year! I heard on the radio recently they all are going to announce multi gozillion profits shortly. This'll go down well with the taxpayer :confused:.
    At this stage I just let this stuff roll off me like water off a duck. I mean take it to heart and it won't be long till you're jumping off a bridge.

What can you do to minimise the hit Rothschild gets out of you.

Get out of debt. (win the lotto)

Because we all mostly rely on a weekly wage for our income we're covered on the inflation aspect as when you get a cost of livin' increase this is taking care of that.

Grin and bear it.

The Bank of England operates the same way the Fed does AFAIK.

The cental bank of Guernsey (Little island off England I think) does it the way the original constitution writers of US wished ie. money is made out of nothing but with no interest and I don't think it has to be paid back either.

The ECB probably operates as per the FED.

My understanding is money is only the oil for the system. It should only increase in supply in line with the increase in goods and services. If it goes ahead of that then theres inflation. Gold backing it or not is irrelevent. I mean money in itself is worthless but so is gold. The only reason gold was used as a standard was because it is scarce. It is not necessary to use gold if the money is issued for the sole purpose of the benefit of the people in just the right amounts at no interest and not requiring to be paid back.
    Oh and fractional reserve banking should be outlawed. There is a cost associated with running a bank so that cost and a little extra (for profit) should constitute the interest the local bank charges you for your houseloan for example.

• Advertisement

an interestin article from Larouche, makes a fair bit of sense

heres the Tripple curve article mentioned in this article

http://cecaust.com.au/pubs/pdfs/Triple_curve.pdf

I have been reading more of this guys stuff, he makes a very good point.

Just read this. I have to be honest and say I did not follow it at all. But the way hes talking global financial meltdown is in the offing.

moviesrme wrote: »
    Get out of debt. (win the lotto)
    That works fine on the micro scale but not on the macro. Due to fractional reserve banking all debt cannot be repaid so the only way to remove it is to remove the thinking and system that created it.

Nick

Oracle speaks, major parties gush, economy tanks

Reserve Bank Governor Glenn Stevens is the modern Pythia, the Oracle of Delphi, whose hallucinatory gibberish is interpreted by the priesthood of the major parties any way they want, regardless of reality, Citizens Electoral Council leader Craig Isherwood observed today.

(Pythia was the name of the Oracle, a priestess of the Temple of Apollo at Delphi in classical Greece, who sat over an opening in the earth in a deep trance, channeling Apollo, and her ravings were interpreted by the priests, for a fee; the Oracle’s influence over kings and warlords enabled the Temple to function in practice as the predecessor of a modern central bank, raking in a hoard of wealth).

“The sight of leading politicians at Monday’s Senate hearings beseeching the central bank boss for a tidbit of approval for their policies, shows who wields the real power in Australia—the Money Power,” Mr Isherwood charged.

“Who cares whether Glenn Stevens supported the Government’s stimulus, or the Opposition’s view—why are our elected representatives groveling to an unelected ‘bureaucrat’ in the first place?

“What’s more, ‘Pythia’ Stevens spoke with a forked tongue: Australia is not emerging from a mild downturn—we are collapsing into the worst economic breakdown in history, and the Labor government is using Stevens’ lies to justify not addressing the crisis in real unemployment and underemployment, housing, and household debt, all of which will explode in the faces of millions of Australians as the interest rates rise.

Mr Isherwood continued, “Stevens represents what old Labor patriots like John Curtin and Jack Lang called the Money Power, what the very first Reserve Bank Governor Nugget Coombs boasted was the ‘international freemasonry of central bankers’.

“It is the modern British Empire—the unfettered power of international finance to dictate to governments, and not answer to governments, disguised as central bank ‘independence’.”

Mr Isherwood cited Section 51 of the Constitution of the Commonwealth of Australia:

“The Parliament shall, subject to this Constitution, have power to make laws for the peace, order, and good government of the Commonwealth with respect to: - xii.) Currency, coinage, and legal tender: (xiii.) Banking, other than State banking; also State banking extending beyond the limits of the State concerned, the incorporation of banks, and the issue of paper money:”

“The ‘independence’, and thereby power, of the central bank is unconstitutional,” he said.

“This has been the biggest fight in Australia’s history. When the Commonwealth Bank Chairman Sir Robert Gibson refused an order from the Scullin-Theodore Labor government in 1930 to issue more money, answering ‘I bloody well won’t’, it led to the 1936 Royal Commission on Banking, which ruled that the government should be the controlling authority over the financial system.

“John Curtin insisted that if the Government didn’t control monetary policy, ‘it could not govern, except in a secondary degree.’”

Mr Isherwood blasted, “Now these f*@#ers, as Rudd self-describes them, in the current Labor party have betrayed Labor’s historical fight against the Money Power and bowed down to international finance.”

another interstin submission from Isherwood

this one is mostly about Australia, but it shows the depth of the Rot globally

That works fine on the micro scale but not on the macro. Due to fractional reserve banking all debt cannot be repaid so the only way to remove it is to remove the thinking and system that created it.

Nick

Exactly correct. However geting out of debt even on the personal scale is often not possible practically (sine qua non really).

another interstin submission from Isherwood

What’s more, ‘Pythia’ Stevens spoke with a forked tongue: Australia is not emerging from a mild downturn—we are collapsing into the worst economic breakdown in history, and the Labor government is using Stevens’ lies to justify not addressing the crisis in real unemployment and underemployment, housing, and household debt, all of which will explode in the faces of millions of Australians as the interest rates rise.

this one is mostly about Australia, but it shows the depth of the Rot globally

This deserves some explanation. I thought we were bottoming out and the rise is on the way. Your previous post re the "triple curve" also alludes to this (actually it doesn't allude at all; it rants and raves that is is happening now). I heard someone on radio (a professor of economics I think) saying house prices would fall to 30% of their peak which means mine currently at 240k from 330k will fall to 99k. Jesus! Negative equity city!

Its the same old story I suppose. Depends who you ask.

• Advertisement

I'd disagree, it is relativley simple to live within yer means, Predatory Banking is the issue IMO

This deserves some explanation. I thought we were bottoming out and the rise is on the way. Your previous post re the "triple curve" also alludes to this (actually it doesn't allude at all; it rants and raves that is is happening now). I heard someone on radio (a professor of economics I think) saying house prices would fall to 30% of their peak which means mine currently at 240k from 330k will fall to 99k. Jesus! Negative equity city!

Its the same old story I suppose. Depends who you ask.

thats the thing tho its designed as an enigma shrouded in a mystery etc...

its all about perceptions, if enough people think everything is fine then everything is fine ;) but if enough people start to realise what the scam is then :eek: Game ON

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

<blah>

Please refrain from off topic posting.

6th wrote: »
    Please refrain from off topic posting.

I have to say I'm a little offended there 6th. It's not like I did a driveby off topic post. Mahatma & I have been discussing for the last day or so just above. I think it would have added to the conviviality or whatever.
    I guess I need to be careful.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

I have to say I'm a little offended there 6th.

Its not a chatroom. Now please, no further off topic posting.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭derry

Ultimate scam best I can figure is the fed or the ECB or BOE or many other paper currency

Basically the USA $ or federal note isnt money .It is a measure of dept.The more USA federal notes you own the more of the USA dept you own.
    When you buy a house using dept dollar you dont on it you transfer dept.Because the fed own the dept money they in fact even when you have paid up all the loan still own the house intheory .Worse because you agreed to this dept system transfer logic they the FED now in fact own you and therefore own your property and even your kids .The vote yes to EU makes the ROI now much the same as the FED the ECB owns your ass
    lock stock and barrel

As there is no intension in the future to settle up depts then your never going to see that dept repay to you in non dept currency like gold or similar

The federal notes are never in existance until a dept is incurred
    If all depts were paid back there would be no federal notes or money in existance as the joes soaps can understand money in existance in the USA or the world .

When the dept is made they never print up the interest on the dept so it is never mathamatically possible in billion year or ever to pay back the dept.

The result is some point in the future the sytem must collase.it a bit liime the roman army can conquer new places and send all loot to rome but one day they run out of planet and the system stops

example

10 guys buy a house $100,000 USA FED NOTES now called fed dollars or dollar for short

The interst is 10,000 per house over ten years

Each get the cheuque for the 100,000 total amount of cheugues is 1,000,000 .Now $ 1,000,000 dolars or dept is created .However the interest or each house $ 10,000 dept money is never printed which is total $100,000 dept

This means that 9 people can pay back the $110,000 as that was all the money printed .The last guy cannot pay back as the money or dept notes for the interest was never printed .The bank takes his house which they can sell on later . Tey the bank makes $100,000 profit in the interest . The original $900,000 disapears as that was the seed money dept .The victim who lost his house still must often stll pay back also the $110,000 that never existed in the first place and he never can as the money was never printed

In more simple terms 4 cowboys go into a bar to play poker .They havent a pack of cards .The bar mfan says each cowboy give me your gun as securty and each cowboy is given 12 cards.The deal is at the end of the game each cowboy must return 13 cars to get the gun back.
    Only three cowboys can return 13 cards and the last cowboy loses his gun and still must return the 10 cards he has left

To add insult to injury if halfway through the game the barman removed without to be seen from the card table 6 cards when the game finsihes only 2 cowboys cowboy could return 13 cards .the bar man will now own two guns

Effectivly the bar man being the bank dishes out morgages then decides to stop money going out credit squeeeze and pull money back in and sit on it eg swipe cards from the table and then gain more houses property form the lack of ablty of the lenders to pay back. Then the banks floods the system with money to loan out again and then cut money supply as and when they need usualy twenty year cycles to rob victims and increase what they the banks will then own .

NAMA is the govertments vain hope that on of the cowboys game they got got 13 cards nd want to bail out the other cowboys
    NAMA says ok I put my thirteen cards to the bar man as garentee to the bar man if he will give back those same cards to the game so that at least three cowboys will walk from the table with the guns.The bar man agrees but then does the dirty doesnt issue more cards to the game. Now when the game finishes the bar man is going to get to keep three guns. The NAMA cards grentee used for that gun and the two guns from the sure losers before so only one cowboy exits with a gun

Moral the story leave your guns at home when you go to town as they gonna rob them and dont trust a NAMA it just away to keep the card game going except the tax payer will pick up the bill we rish will lose more guns later

Think of it like this you go in the casino.You bet on the red .They the banks own the casino and they make the rules and they own the crap table.As the roulete spins all the colors change to black you lose .
    However just to keep the punters intersted they let one sucker for ten to win and change all colors to red when he bets red . This is so as to make other suckers try thier luck with betting and sucker the other ten .

So in real terms when they say ROI or the USA has a dept there is no way with the dept system banking like this the dept can ever be paid back.

So the boom in ireland was the lend them enough money to hang them boom with the Bertie mafia and then cut the money supply so they will beg for mercy and vote yes to Lisbon and even they vote no stuff the ballot boxxes with yes votes if nessary to keep the cowboys card game going and let the next government pick up the mess.

Good sources are www.gcnlive.com click on listen and then chose station archives for crisis www.crisis.com . and he explains all the fed reserve system very well.

Derry

More from Larouche today, seems to be fairly straightforward a concept.
    The LaRouche Plan: Launch a blue-collar recovery now!

Forget the bizarre claims that putting up Australian interest rates proves there is an economic recovery; the current collapse of the U.S. dollar signals the end of the global financial system.

On the 6th of October Lyndon LaRouche issued an audio statement in summary of a forthcoming paper titled, “The LaRouche Plan: Rescuing the World’s Economy”. (A pre-release version can be accessed here.)

LaRouche stated that “We’re in a real, global emergency. We’re in the situation of a global breakdown crisis.

“First of all, what is required is to put all regular commercial banks through reorganisation in bankruptcy. What will happen is, we’ll go back to the Constitution, which specifies a credit system, not a monetary system. So the act of bankruptcy will be to declare that the United States Constitution is being enforced: that we are a credit system, not a monetary system.

“Number 2: We will now take the accounts which are in commercial banks—the other banks, you can forget for the time being, but the commercial banks—these banks will be put into reorganisation in bankruptcy, such that those accounts, in the banks, which correspond to a Glass-Steagall standard, will receive full protection and will be assigned protection under the category of a Glass-Steagall qualified account.”

Worthless paper—“Bernanke money”, as LaRouche called it, will not receive protection.

“All right, now we’re going to issue credit, Federal credit, and the Federal credit will go principally into … various government projects, and so forth. It will go generally into infrastructure investments. …

“Therefore, we will use the large-scale infrastructure categories, which are our main instrument of actual recovery—we’re talking about blue-collar jobs: The basic thing is blue-collar jobs, in industry, infrastructure, and agriculture. …

“Now the urgency of this, is the fact that if we don’t do that, either within the month of October, or some time not too long after that, the whole nation will disintegrate. …

f the United States goes under, every nation, every economy on the planet, will go under in rapid-fire succession. There is no part of the world that will survive a collapse of the U.S. economy—none! …

“[T]here is no government in the world, at present, which is presently committed to do anything to save its own butt from the breakdown crisis now in process. …

“We are committed to destroying the monetary systems of the entire planet. … The world has to go to a system of nation-states, which are sovereign, which are each running as a credit system…”

heres a link to a related PDF discussed in the article

http://cecaust.com.au/pubs/pdfs/Credit-vs-monetary.pdf

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68 ✭✭axton1

So the stock market collapse didn't affect people.

You heard it here first.

The stock market collapse only affected the people that don't matter (the guy in the street that has no power or influence !!)

The whole financial system was doomed when they decided to drop the gold standard.
    This happened because the greedy ones wanted to lend more than they had and gain interest on thin air. At least when the gold standard existed you could not print the money if you did't have the gold !
    Banks are only allowed by law to lend on a ratio of 10:1 .
    That means for every euro / dollar they have on deposit they can lend 10
    but somewhere along the line they forgot that rule and overextended themselves and when the big boys defaulted thye crud hit the fan and the regulator was nowhere to be seen (maybe on a golfing holliday paid for by the people he was supposed to be watching ? )
    No matter ,the fall guy is always joe public, they will all pick up the tab both in increased charges and under the guise of tax payer.

the saying is still true : if you owe the bank 10k you in trouble , if you owe the bank 10 million , they are the ones in trouble.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭derry

axton1 wrote: »
    Banks are only allowed by law to lend on a ratio of 10:1 .
    That means for every euro / dollar they have on deposit they can lend 10

I don't think it is a law its more of that term best practice except when the practice reduces the profit .

The banks were offered so much cash especially on overnight credit on low terms that they often went as low 0.1% deposits relative to loans.

When the cash ran out many banks got caught out stark naked with no cash to cover the problems and then the much bigger banks bought them for cents on the dollar

Derry

LaRouche was right! Fuse lit for economic explosion

Away from the “Belshazzar’s Feast” carnival atmosphere of Wall Street and the City of London gorging on profits from two years of taxpayer-funded bailouts, the month of October has seen a dramatic deterioration in the broader U.S. economy, and the finances of the three tiers of American governments—as Lyndon LaRouche forecast in July. The collapse of America’s public finances is the fuse for a global economic explosion: it places the U.S. at risk of sovereign default on its debts, which will collapse the already-plunging U.S. dollar—the world reserve currency—and trigger a global chain-reaction. In the U.S. as of mid-October:

* The banks
    So far this year, 98 U.S. banks have failed and are now closed. Many more banks are burdened with commercial real estate loans and hundreds more will sink as the commercial real estate market implodes. Estimates indicate that as many as 1,000 more banks could collapse over the next few years. There were 25 bank failures in 2008 and just 10 in the five previous years.

* State budgets
    Many states whose fiscal year began 1st July, are facing bankruptcy after just the first quarter of their budgets. Job losses and collapsing tax revenues are hitting hard. The California budget is already in the red within 10 weeks of passage. The state of Illinois has $3 billion of unpaid bills. Service agencies which rely on government funding, such as Meals on Wheels, an at-home care provider, and a disability program, are on the verge of shutdown or eviction.

* Federal debt
    The U.S. federal budget deficit was about $1.4 trillion in fiscal year 2009. That is about three times the deficit in fiscal year 2008. Almost half of the spending increase resulted from outlays from the Troubled Asset Relief Program (TARP) and net payments to Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. Spending increases and revenue reductions stemming from Obama’s so-called stimulus program, the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 totalled almost $200 billion this year. (Not to mention the $23 trillion or so created out of thin air to bail out the banks over the last two years.)

* Commercial real estate
    This bubble has been pricked. Commercial vacancies (from hotels to offices to shopping centres) across various states are at record highs, increased by up to 10% over the last year. As many as one in five U.S. hotel loans may default through 2010. (Meanwhile the residential housing crisis continues, with tent cities ever-growing.)

* Monetary aggregates
    The U.S. is in a new credit crunch, with banks cutting lending despite trillions in government bailouts. Credit to the manufacturing sector, in particular, is drying up. Monetary aggregate created by the Fed, however, continues to increase at a rapid rate. The U.S. monetary base has doubled in one year since last October, from just over $1 trillion to over $2.1 trillion.

* Hyperinflation
    Hyperinflation is breaking into a new phase, with commodities from sugar to tin soaring. A single investor, thought to be a hedge fund, cornered the tin market last week, forcing a 40 per cent increase in prices overnight. Uncharacteristically, the speculator has taken physical possession of the metal, stockpiling it in warehouses around London.

* Physical breakdown
    Almost 5 million jobs have been lost since Obama came into office. 400,000 Americans lost their unemployment benefits during the month of September, even despite the extension of benefits in 27 states. Pension funds are evaporating. The current annual report for the Ohio teachers pension fund estimated it would take until “Infinity” to meet its obligations to retirees (their previous estimate was 41 years). Last week for two days, Cobo Hall in downtown Detroit was a scene from the descent into the New Dark Age. The city had announced the distribution of a limited number of applications for a limited amount of federally funded assistance to help around 3,500 needy families pay mortgage, rent, utility bills, or just buy food. Some 60,000 people showed up over the two days, creating a mob scene, with a number of people nearly trampled and others collapsing under the pressure. Police had to be called in to manage the crowds, and medics were called in to treat the wounded.

Citizens Electoral Council leader Craig Isherwood contrasted this economic reality with the hysterical crowing by the Australian news media that the crisis is over, and the markets are booming:

“The corporate media is setting up the Australian people for a fall—again,” he said. “They urged the mums and dads and retirees to plough their hard-earned money into the markets before the onset of the global collapse in 2007, and refused to publicise the CEC’s warnings that it would all crash, and now they are doing it all over again. However, if the people fall for it again, they are the fools.”

Mr Isherwood announced, “The only hope for the U.S., Australia, and the world economy, is the LaRouche Plan:

1. Cancel the immoral debt, and implement Glass-Steagall regulations;
    2. establish a credit system to replace the world monetary imperium, including by establishing agreements between Russia, China, India, and the U.S. for a new fixed exchange rate system;
    3. begin an economic recovery by investing in blue-collar, capital-intensive jobs rebuilding infrastructure and agriculture.”

a More specific outline of the Problems occuring in the Real World

• Advertisement
Advertisement